Fiesta Faction banner

versa rental car..

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  isellfords 
#1 ·
So i was told i would be getting a focus or something equivalent and i was stoked. I really wanted to compare and contrast the new focus to our fiestas and couldn't stop thinking about it on the plane. I landed in Newark and the rental car agent told me to go and take a pick from any of the cars from the compact section. To my pleasure there was a silver 2011 focus in between versas, cobalts, and a pt cruiser. As my girlfriend and I walk closer we can see that someone is inside the car and it starts to drive off. So now we decided to go with the versa sedan and give it a shot. It feels underpowered but cruises ok on the freeway. The car seems really top heavy and the more i drive it the more i miss my fiesta. So to all of you who aren't stuck 3,000+ miles away from your fiesta.. take it out for a spin and enjoy it for me!

#4 ·
I bought a 2011 Versa manual hatch just before I began selling Fords. The back seat space in the Versa is absolutely amazing....And its entirely the reason i bought it. But both the Fiesta and the new Focus are ten times more fun to drive....
I must admiut that I am a little disappointed in the back seat space of the Focus...and many in the automobile press make the same comment....I don't know why they couldn't have sacrificed a little style for more room inside...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.