Fiesta Faction banner

Focus ST (2013)

6K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Pennut 
#1 ·
Thoughts?

I'm digging the color.. but I may be a bit biased in that regard...

Expected to see Fiesta ST before Focus ST but there doesn't seem to be a Fiesta ST page up like the Focus ST...

2013 Ford Focus ST | Focus ST. Experience the Thrill. | Ford.com

They say its coming in late 2012... And its still a 4 door.. hmm

#2 ·
Thoughts?

I'm digging the color.. but I may be a bit biased in that regard...

Expected to see Fiesta ST before Focus ST but there doesn't seem to be a Fiesta ST page up like the Focus ST...

2013 Ford Focus ST | Focus ST. Experience the Thrill. | Ford.com

They say its coming in late 2012... And its still a 4 door.. hmm
The Fiesta ST is (still) a concept. There are still no formal plans to build it.

The Focus ST was already well ahead of development of the Fiesta ST. Most of the hard work is done. Right now, it's just tweaking before it comes out.

#12 ·
To each thier own tastes I guess. I happen to like them on my Focus myself. looks like something Volvo would've done. :p

I find it kinda funny how the Japanese can design anything and get away with it. Ugly tailights? Take a look at the Nissan Juke. And especially that front end. Still trying to figure out which is the headlights, lol.

As far as the Fiesta ST, it's pretty much a certainty that it is will be sold. From what I've gathered, it's production was purposely pushed behind the Focus ST. Seems Ford wants to offer the Focus first for some reason. I'd say the Fiesta ST will be available within 6 months after the Focus ST. Just my prediction. :cool:

#6 ·
i don't love the large grill in the front. kinda looks like the mazda3's smile. i see it comes with a 1.2 bar boost gauge which is kinda stupid as in the US we don't commonly use bar measurements on boost gauges. i'm sure most owners will swap that out for a psi gauge pretty quick. i also wonder how much of that supposed 17.5psi will actually be used.

#15 ·
I wish! It's winter now and snow. The picture was taken late October when I got it. I've since had the windows tinted as I did with my Fiesta. 3M colorstable at 35%.

Hmmm, I have a Panasonic Lumix camera with a 10x zoom optical lens. I think it may distort slightly at close range. That or I took the picture at an odd angle. In the picture my Focus looks more "squat" and the tailights huge. The Sterling grey is a nice color. Looks dark at times when it is cloudy, but in the bright sunlight it lightens up and really sparkles! too bad they didn't offer the color on the Fiesta when they retired the Montery grey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.