Fiesta Faction banner

Fiesta ST Green Envy & Performance Blue Rendering

21K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  D1JL 
#1 ·
I know you guys are looking forward to the launch of the Fiesta ST as much as I am. With that in mind, I did these two quick renderings of the Fiesta ST from the LA Auto Show to reflect how the Fiesta ST may look in Green Envy as well as Performance Blue. These of course may or may not look close to the real thing when they are released but I thought I'd humor you all :D. Enjoy!

See less See more
#3 ·
I like the blue but I lovee the green! Its just like BOOM!! Haha. Plus I got a lime squeeze now and my friends (mostly the girls.. haha) say the green matches my personality or somethin.. haha. If possible, I'm gonna start making double payments and slap my next incometax on my fiesta next year so I can sell it and lease me an st in envy green!! Haha

#4 ·
If that's what the green actually ends up looking like I might go with it. I definitely want a different color than all other cars on the road, and while sterling grey is great, it's a pretty generic and blend in color.

There's a green Mazda 2 and Lime Squeeze Fiesta at school, and they are pretty much the only cars that stand out when looking down at the parking lot from the 3rd floor. I may be slightly biased because I notice Fiestas and 2s more than the general public, but I like different cars.

#16 ·
I love Blue Candy too, it's a shame it won't be offered on the ST. :mad:

Though faulting BC, I guess that GE would be next. Life's too short to drive another black, silver, or white car.

#7 ·
I wish. I doubt Ford will do it, but a nice purple like the Challanger was offered in a few years back would be awesome.

I personally hate all cars on the road that are Grey (dark or light), Brown (from beige to chocolate) gold, or any other boring drab colour. It's a car not a kitchen appliance. The is no reason to drive a boring coloured car unless you are a boring people... Or it was the year 2003 and your colour options were actually just grey, and gray.

#8 ·
I'm glad you mentioned 2003 because Mach is grey with black accents ( I don't think I am boring, but my friends wouldn't tell me the truth, they enjoy me making a dumb*** out of myself:( ) . They did offer the yellow and orange, but now a days a car is make or break by color. A silver Fiesta now looks like a rental, and the size of the car makes a huge difference!! Who would want to drive around in a Chrysler 300 in envy green? Well,... never mind.

#10 ·
I think I get the point ravenlord was trying to make but the fact is cars ARE appliances to a lot of people. And i think these are the people who tend to buy boring colors. But of course, just like styling, color choice is subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

#11 ·
To me, even red blends in to a point. Black, white, silver, dark grey, brown, gold, dark blue, and any other dark color.

Take this picture for example. The only car that stands out to me is the green Camaro to the right behind the column. It would be more obvious if it wasn't hidden, but it's the only non bland color in that picture.

But dark grey, bland as it may be, is still a great color on a car to me. I just don't know that I want a blend in car anymore especially when everyone is talking and texting while driving these days. It would be easier to notice a bright green car over a dark grey one. Can't really use the excuse "I didn't see you" unless you were blind or you weren't paying attention to the road. :rolleyes:

#12 ·
Even the people's clothes are bland :D , did notice the cream color looking GM SUV to the left. That cream color looks great on a Ford Edge, really seems to set off the chrome!!

#15 ·
I am really leaning towards Performance Blue with white wheels. I have wanted that type of blue since the 1999 Civic Si and SVT Focus. I have yet to own a car that color. Of course, it will have white wheels on it.

#17 ·
I just finished the flip side of the Fiesta ST! Check it out! :D

Oh and I began to wonder what the stock wheels would look like in black so I fixed up an image of those as well. :)

#27 ·
There's pictures and videos of the green envy on some cars from the Fiesta Movement. Even with pictures and videos it's really hard to tell what the color actually looks like in person on a sunny day. Supposedly it changes from bright green to a dull yellow green. Most pictures make it look like a dull "mint" color.

#29 · (Edited)
I like the green a lot.
It looks very much like Dodge "Sublime"
It seems much brighter then our "Lime Squeeze"
The only problem I see is that Ford is not offering the green inserts on the Recaro seats.
They won't even let you order the orange seats in a green car.
Another issue is you can only get the red calipers with the painted wheels and not the chrome ones.
So I have decided that if I do this the wheels will be painted black.

Dave

#30 ·
The only problem I see is that Ford is not offering the green inserts on the Recaro seats.
They won't even let you order the orange seats in a green car.
Another issue is you can only get the red calipers with the painted wheels and not the chrome ones.
Dave
I agree with you Dave - if I were to get the Recaros on the GE, I'd prefer the orange ones (I figure, the Recaros are ugly anyway, so might as well make them even scarier with the GE/Orange combo :eek: ). As far as the calipers, I'd actually rather just pick up a G2 caliper paint kit and get a color I'd be happier with than the red - the GE/red caliper combo would scream Xmas a bit too much for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.