Fiesta Faction banner

Wasn't someone looking for this car combo? (green eco with sunroof?)

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Neat Engine 
#1 ·
#4 ·
You obviously haven't seen the green in person in the sun... It doesn't photograph how it actually looks. But it's definitely not flat and it's very bright in the sun. I always thought it was more of a mint green, pretty dull, until I saw it in person. The upcharge is because it's a tricolor paint. Probably is a bit much, but if you like the green over any other color it's worth it. The molten orange on the ST is also tricolor and it looks great in person as well.

#6 ·
That's the car i've been looking for. It is almost 1000 miles from me. I went to 3 dealers in my area to try to get this one and non of them can or are willing to get it, I don't really know which. Aside from driving my trade in down there and taking a hit on it, that car is not with in my grasp.
As a tricoat this green is sharp. It has a yellow pearl coat on top of the green before the clear. Personally I love it. if orange was available I would have gone that route, I want this car to be seen. The candy blue is also a tricoat but in a different way, it has a tint coat, and although that color is great as well and I almost settled on it but it fell through. so here I wait for my green fiesta.

#12 ·
This is a tough call for you I'm sure. I traveled 600 plus miles for mine. But I drove and the one way rental was only $50 and less for gas, so only $100 or so spent to pick up the car. Not a big hit. Would have I done 1000 miles? Only if the air fare was low for a one way ticket. Do you "have" to trade in your current car? I did the whole buying process via email and FedEx with the contract. So when I arrived at the dealer, I just picked up the keys and drove off. You could probably do the same.

If you don't have to trade in, I'd try to deal with the salesperson and stress you're an out of state buyer. No need to tell him up front your location. You can do the math if it's worth it or not. I only suggest to try this because you like the green and there really are "very" few green 1.0's out there. Maybe in your area some green 2015 Fiesta 1.0's will show up. Or you could do a factory order for a 2015.

Good luck! Frustrating I know!

#8 ·
#9 ·
There is a green Party I see on my commute every afternoon. It sure looks great going down the road. If I wanted to stand out more, I would have gone for a green Ecoboost instead of my Tuxedo Black. BTW, I have owned many black cars and I am not in love with the metallic in the Tuxedo paint.

#17 ·
Haha I like my Race Red! I personally loved the Green Sage from the Mustang SVO era. Though I'm not sure it would look good on the Fiesta. Absolutely beautiful on the SVO though. I did rent a Fiesta in that green last year and must say for just a weekend, I received tons of compliments when stopped. I was surprised. I was also passing a Chevy Spark in pretty much the same color and the young driver pointed at my car and her car and then gave the thumbs up sign. A little too much approval there haha!

No doubt that green will bring attention!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.