In order to proceed, you must agree with the following:
Fiesta Faction Registration
Fiesta Faction Forums Use Agreement
This Fiesta Faction Forums Use Agreement (the "Agreement") provides important information about your use of the Fiesta Faction Forums site (the "Site"). You should read it, understand it, and consider printing a reference copy as you use the Site.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST ACCEPT IT AS PRESENTED TO YOU, WITHOUT CHANGES. Fiesta Faction WILL ACCEPT NO ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS. At any time Fiesta Faction may change, add, or remove any part of this Agreement or any part of the services and features provided at the Site. If it does so, Fiesta Faction will update the Agreement here (http://www.fiestafaction.com/use/agreement.html) and may also post such changes elsewhere on the Site.
IF ANY FUTURE CHANGE IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU SHOULD DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE WILL ALWAYS INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY CHANGES TO IT.
- As long as you comply with the Agreement, Fiesta Faction grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
- Views expressed on the Site are not endorsed by Fiesta Faction.
- Fiesta Faction does not prescreen information submitted by users of the Site (“Posts”). Fiesta Faction retains the right, but not the responsibility, to edit or remove any Post, including those deemed by Fiesta Faction to violate the Agreement. Fiesta Faction will make good faith efforts to investigate allegations that Posts violate the Agreement but (a) makes no warranty to you that it will edit, remove, or continue to permit the display of any specific Post, whether or not subject to such allegations, and (b) will have no liability whatsoever for editing, removing, or continuing to permit the display of any Post whatsoever.
- Fiesta Faction involvement. Fiesta Faction does not formally provide technical support on the Site. However, any information that is provided by Fiesta Faction or Fiesta Faction members is offered on an “AS IS” basis without warranties of any kind.
- Your use of the site is your acceptance that you will not hold the owners of FiestaFaction.com liable in regards to any interaction or transaction conducted on, or facilitated by this site.
- Your use of the site is your acceptance that your access to the site may be terminated by the owners of the site at any time, for any reason.
- Stay on topic. The Fiesta Faction Forums are here to help people find information more effectively, so please keep posts relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be polite. Everyone should feel comfortable reading Posts and participating in Forums. Fiesta Faction will not tolerate flames or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a "flame" is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
- Post constructive comments and questions.
- No unauthorized advertising. Do not use the Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user’s question. No portion of your Post, including any posted URL, may result in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you.
- No inappropriate user names (“Aliases”), multiple user names or impersonations. Inappropriate or offensive user names or aliases will be removed and persons attempting to impersonate another user will be removed. User names may not contain website, email addresses or other contact information unless user is an authorized site sponsor. Users are not allowed more than one active user name at a time.
- Keep within the Law. No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act. Do not submit software or descriptions of processes that break or otherwise ‘work around’ digital rights management software or hardware. Do not post defamatory material.
- Signatures. Post signatures cannot exceed 6 lines total. No images, advertisements, or commercial links are permitted unless you are an authorized site sponsor.
- License to Use Post. By sending a Post to the Site you agree to grant Fiesta Faction a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the Post. If you do not want to grant to Fiesta Faction the rights set out above, do not send your Post to the Site.
- You must be at least 13 years old to post to the Site. If you are over 13 years old but have not yet reached the age of majority, you must have your parent or guardian’s permissions to post to the Site.
- Never reveal any personal information.
4. Interference with the Site.
- You agree to not interfere with or disrupt the Site.
- You agree to comply with, and abide by, all decisions made by the administrators and moderators of the Site.
- You agree to not harass or threaten the members, administrators, moderators, or sponsors of the Site.
5. Breach of the Agreement
- If you fail to abide by these terms Fiesta Faction may remove your Post. Fiesta Faction may also send an e-mail and/or Private Message that informs you that your Post has been deleted or edited. Repeated inappropriate Posts may result in your relevant account or accounts being placed into temporary or permanent suspension (banning) of your ability to participate in any or all of the areas on the Site.
- Suspension of your account will, by default, transfer/apply to any and all properties owned by the owners of this Site.
- If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to the Site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior which Fiesta Faction considers to be serious and/or repeated, Fiesta Faction may use all available information about you to stop any further infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school, Internet service provider, or law enforcement authorities of the infringement..
- Fiesta Faction reserves the right to delete any Post, or take any action, including permanent suspension (banning) against any account, individual, IP address, or series of IP addresses at any time, for any reason.
(29 September 2010)