Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

MFactory Competition Products

Question need help getin sirius esn number

hey everbody, need your expertise on how to get the sat radio esn number. I followed instructions in owners manual but all I seem to get is "satellite radio not available" what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy3032 View Post
    hey everbody, need your expertise on how to get the sat radio esn number. I followed instructions in owners manual but all I seem to get is "satellite radio not available" what to do?
    Are you sure sat radio is installed in your car? Look for it on your window sticker
    Candy Red, powershift, SES, 301A, Moonroof
    delivered 9/21/2010 (finally!)

First, make sure your Fiesta is actually equipped with satellite radio. I know, sounds stupid, but it is the easiest thing to check first. What Fiesta model and option package(s) do you have? If you can confirm that your car has satellite radio, then move on to the second step. Else stop here and do not pass GO.

Second, park your car out in a wide open space away from trees and buildings so you can get clear satellite reception.

Third, call Sirius and let them know of the issue. Maybe they can provide some help on their end.

Fourth, if you have tried all of the above and you still cannot get satellite radio, take your Fiesta to the dealership. You may have a bad satellite receiver or broken connection somewhere.
    Last edited by Paradocks; 08-19-2010 at 08:18 AM.
    2011 Fiesta SES
    Yellow Blaze - Charcoal Leather - 301A - PowerShift - Moonroof

Hey thanks, I appreciate your input,no Sirius on my sticker,no ambient lighting, dealer apparently thought it had sirius but was wrong. I put in my own unit.

Red Candy 203A loving my mpgs

Is your own unit something from Ford, or is it one of those units you picked up at a store?

To get that number (and I'm probably months late with the solution here) just direct tune the sirius receiver to channel 0 (zero) it'll show your number on screen right there. This is common over all Sirius receivers.