Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Little surprise about halfway down the gallery page here

http://performance.ford.com/enthusia...id=FP_FASTNEWS

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    OEM+ 2011 Yellow Blaze Metallic Zetec-S

Carlisle AFN 2011 & 2013 1st Place Fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by donaldjl View Post
    Definitely like those wheels. I've always liked those and the EAP wheels.

I'm sure it was covered somewhere in the thread, but what exhaust are you running on it now? Those tips look great.
    It's the stock Fiesta ST exhaust. I picked it up from a local member when he installed the Mountune catback setup. Bolts right up to the 1.6 n/a flex pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Those tailllssssss *drool*. Just plug and play?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperThor1 View Post
    Yeah, Slipster17 himself said so. I wanted those so freaking bad! I was saving up for them, but then I realized that they weren't so easy to work on our US Fiestas. I decided I'd wait a bit to see if I could learn from someone else. I'm such a hack!
    Heeeeeeey! Fun fact for both of you guys - yes, the first set I imported DID need the harness rewired. BUT - this second set I purchased from an Ebay seller out of California didn't need any additional work! And cheaper too!

Go look up the seller k2motor on Ebay. I'm sure they have some more sets available.

As a side note - discovered when I sold my original water-damaged LED taillights to another Fiesta guy that the wiring between 2011-2014 Fiestas is different from the wiring on 2015+ facelift Fiestas. He was a little ticked as he thought I sold him a bum pair if lights until we traced the problem back to the harness and corrected it, heh.

So the k2motor ones should be plug and play for 2011-2014. If you have a 2015+ I have the pin diagram that you'll need to switch them to - no cutting required - just need to move the leads around in the harness connector.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

Oh wow! Okay disregard my last. I need these right now! I did look up that seller on eBay & low & behold. They are waaaaaaaay cheaper than buying from overseas.
    I want these: 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Euro Smoke Tinted LED Light Bar Tail Lamps as they have a nice lighter color to them when the lights are off. They remind me of the crystal clear ones that are illegal in some states.

I happen to have a 2012 model so I'm in the clear for these California-based ones.

hahaha. I bet that guy was ticked alright! Must've thought he was getting jipped.

I'll never get rid of my 2012 as I prefer my front fascia over the newer ones. Just saying.

Thanks a lot, my man, Slip!
    2012 SES Exclusive Premium Sport Appearance Package: Black everything - Violet Gray - 50,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by SuperThor1 View Post
    Oh wow! Okay disregard my last. I need these right now! I did look up that seller on eBay & low & behold. They are waaaaaaaay cheaper than buying from overseas.
    I want these: 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Euro Smoke Tinted LED Light Bar Tail Lamps as they have a nice lighter color to them when the lights are off. They remind me of the crystal clear ones that are illegal in some states.

I happen to have a 2012 model so I'm in the clear for these California-based ones.

hahaha. I bet that guy was ticked alright! Must've thought he was getting jipped.

I'll never get rid of my 2012 as I prefer my front fascia over the newer ones. Just saying.

Thanks a lot, my man, Slip!
    No problem Thor! If you have any questions or issues installing them, let me know and I'll help out.

And yeah, I like the slope of the pre-15' nose better than the upright facelift nose. I was the only pre-15' Fiesta at Carlisle All-Ford Nationals this year - and I actually had one newer ST guy ask me if it was an imported European model because he had never seen one that looked quite like mine, haha. +10 Ego points!

European Zetec-S honeycomb rear valence and side extensions coming soon.