What did you do to your Fiesta today? - Page 772
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums
Page 772 of 772 FirstFirst ... 272672722762770771772
Results 7,711 to 7,715 of 7715

Quote Originally Posted by wrench View Post
    Do you have a thread on here with pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No but I have one here http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums...esta-ecoboost/

Quote Originally Posted by hydeco View Post

Got the Ford Performance Handling Pack a couple weeks ago and loving how the car feels.
    I was looking at the Ford Performance Handling Pack, how does it ride? and which strut mounts did you use with it?
    2011 Fiesta SE Hatchback
    2013 F150 SuperCrew FX4
    2014 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by soaringfalcon View Post
    I was looking at the Ford Performance Handling Pack, how does it ride? and which strut mounts did you use with it?
    Works phenomenally. Drops about an inch. Use OEM mounts (I bought new ones from Tasca before I did the job, just to have an assembled unit to swap in).

The roads here in Maine are absolute sh!te, and I'm on year 3 with the FRPP kit and the car still feels tight. Highly recommend, especially since the kit from Tasca for 2 struts, 2 shocks and all the springs was cheaper than just 2 bare Monroe strut cartridges from the local parts house.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by soaringfalcon View Post
    It is stiffer but its not uncomfortable. The car feels much more planted and flat in the corners. I believe I still have to stock strut mounts. I ordered the kit and had it installed at my ford dealership.
    2011 Blue Flame SES

Quote Originally Posted by WildmaninME View Post
    Works phenomenally. Drops about an inch. Use OEM mounts (I bought new ones from Tasca before I did the job, just to have an assembled unit to swap in).

The roads here in Maine are absolute sh!te, and I'm on year 3 with the FRPP kit and the car still feels tight. Highly recommend, especially since the kit from Tasca for 2 struts, 2 shocks and all the springs was cheaper than just 2 bare Monroe strut cartridges from the local parts house.
    Quote Originally Posted by hydeco View Post
    It is stiffer but its not uncomfortable. The car feels much more planted and flat in the corners. I believe I still have to stock strut mounts. I ordered the kit and had it installed at my ford dealership.
    Thank you, was just wondering if they had any performance mounts that I could get. Looks like I will be buying a new set of stock mounts, as mine are shot after almost 7 years and 110K
    2011 Fiesta SE Hatchback
    2013 F150 SuperCrew FX4
    2014 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible