Fiesta Faction banner

Ohio fiestas?

9K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  BRMarshall 
#1 ·
Any one in the Cleveland area interested in setting something up? I'de drive a nearly unreasonable distance to attend an event but because I'm from the Cleveland area I need to volunteer somewhere close to me first by default. :)

#3 ·
Hey guys - as I mentioned in another thread, I'm from the Cleveland area and actually was just racing in Columbus all weekend (doubt I saw you however, hardly any fiestas around from what I saw).

If either of you guys are interested, there's an autocross over at Geauga Lake this weekend on Sunday. Not sure if you autox or anything, mine won't be racing but probably will be there.

#6 ·
I've waved at many fiestas when I see them but have rarely got much response, I'm wondering if I've seen any of you yet. It would be great if there were some fiestafaction stickers or something, make life easier!

#8 ·
heh...i've done the same, since i used to ride with a guy i worked with who drove a jeep...those guys almost ALWAYS wave at each other! trying to start a thing with the fiesta too...but (and not to be derogatory or stereotypical) most fiesta's i've seen are driven by women who are oblivious to their surroundings. :p

i'll keep waving tho... :)

#9 ·
I live in Parma, which is next to cleveland. And i have a fiestafaction sticker on my hatch window...i'de showoff a pic but I still dont know how to do that lol

#10 ·
Osufans - I know the feeling there, I've gotten a few more waves in return recently, but still don't know if they're on here lol. And I have to agree that the common driver in the car has been women, it happens :rolleyes:

JD - Where can I find these stickers?

#15 ·
Maybe late to this thread or maybe revitalizing it. I've been driving since 1978 and really enjoy my 2014 Fiesta as I'm days away from my first anniversary of ownership. I think a summer rally might be fun, with Columbus area as a nice central Ohio location. It's still over 60 miles for me but I would consider attending.

I attended the Good Guys show at the Ohio State fairgrounds last summer and even registered to win the car they were having a drawing for - a Ford Fiesta. Go figure.

#17 ·
Snow's covering the ground and the temperatures are low. Time to start thinking about longer days, warmer weather, and getting out of the "cabin." I'm not as active here as I probably should be, but like the idea of a Fiesta get together in Ohio. Summer seems like a great time for this and it is still several months away so even we procrastinators may be able to get something going. As previously mentioned, although Columbus is about 60 miles away from me, it seems to be centrally enough located (I guess that's why the capital is there) that I and many others can drive there in a reasonable amount of time from across the state. My Fiesta is a great little car that I continue to enjoy. Maybe it doesn't have the same pop culture penache as a corvette, but its many virtues are still worthy of praise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.