Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Please help support Fiesta Faction by clicking this banner!

Default Automatic Fiesta Paddle Shifters

i found a couple things that could be bought to change non-manumatic cars to have paddle shifters and wondered if they would work with the Ses american fiesta.

Paddle Shifters
    Shrifter® Paddle Shifter: Universal Mount Shrifter® Paddle Shifter Universal Fit [10063] - $539.00 : Twist Machine, Technology and Style

Transmission Controller
    Compushift Transmission Controller with Display Compushift Transmission Controller by HGM [70010] - $1,035.00 : Twist Machine, Technology and Style

Quote Originally Posted by 2011FiestaBoy View Post
    i found a couple things that could be bought to change non-manumatic cars to have paddle shifters and wondered if they would work with the Ses american fiesta.

Paddle Shifters
    Shrifter® Paddle Shifter: Universal Mount Shrifter® Paddle Shifter Universal Fit [10063] - $539.00 : Twist Machine, Technology and Style

Transmission Controller
    Compushift Transmission Controller with Display Compushift Transmission Controller by HGM [70010] - $1,035.00 : Twist Machine, Technology and Style
    First one specifically is for cars which will never be driven on the street. It requires you pull the steering wheel and put a non-airbag equipped one in (extra expense). It does not list what transmissions it will work with (suspicious).

Second one list a series of transmissions including several Ford ones. Is ours one of them? Problem with steering wheel probably will exist with this one.

Of course I'm just going from what's on the two links you provided. Good luck.
    Bill
    '11 Monterey Grey w/Lt Stone sFe Hatch
    Automate the manuals
    2009 Prius Grey

I have the paddle shifters in my Kia Forte and never use them. I think they are a gimmick personally.
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by missourimule View Post
    I have the paddle shifters in my Kia Forte and never use them. I think they are a gimmick personally.
    Agree
    For that kind of money I'll let the computer do the shifting.