KB43 testing for the 100 Acre Wood Rally
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Default KB43 testing for the 100 Acre Wood Rally

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Wth. Why'd did it take so long for me to see this one. Still don't understand why people h8 on KB ...

Mr. Block is famous and successful, and does a huge amount of positive things for rally. He is also a ridiculously good driver that drives a ford, which annoys subie fanboys. I like that.

Sent via poles, wires and telegraph 2.
    Does your minkey bite?

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

The only ford at this years 100 acre AND got first place. That gotta sting some forks...

Quote Originally Posted by KenBlack View Post
    The only ford at this years 100 acre AND got first place. That gotta sting some forks...
    ummm no

100 Acre is a local event to me and I have friends who compete, volunteer and work the race. Your bromance buddy was not the only Ford there. He only won open class.

https://www.facebook.com/100aw
    www.facebook.com/pages/Team-ONeil-Motorsports

Pardon mwha ...
    "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear."
    Benjamin Franklin

Obviously his car starts with a real production Fiesta, but I think things kind of stop with the leftover central dash/radio. AWD, sequential transmission, way higher power, etc. I was surprised that the door still functions, must be part of the rules for that class else I would expect a full cage and climb in through the window for extra chassis rigidity.

I'd like to know how much a kit for reproducing that car would cost, and how many frame changes need to be made? I also like to know how much a front drive rally kit would cost.

Did anyone else notice that one of those O'Neil cars has big letters that say "RENT ME"? That would be a fun time for certain!
    Last edited by Greg_E; 05-21-2014 at 10:17 AM.

M-Sport will sell you a fully built Fiesta WRC car for a mere 250 000$.

Sent via poles, wires and telegraph 2.
    Does your minkey bite?