Fiesta Faction banner

Last 50?

21K views 108 replies 13 participants last post by  Ataru 
#1 ·
So....any idea when the last 50 agents will be contacted / announced? In two days we'll be a full month since the first 50 surfaced.

What have you all been doing to pass the time during this long wait?

#2 ·
The email I got about my submission was I would hear something from them by early May if I were to get in. I didn't get a call or email after that. :p More than likely they have the rest of them chosen or they're down to the ones they like the most and it just hasn't been announced yet. I haven't heard of any other Faction members that got chosen or even a phone call.

#8 ·
it is my understanding that none of the next agents have been called, but I don't know that for sure. Until all 100 are announced, there is a chance for any applicant to be selected. I can tell you that there is no travel arrangements planned for Brandon and I as of today.

#9 ·
I guess I can still hold on to that little bit of hope, but I'm not gonna hold my breath over it. There were lots of applicants and cutting it down to the last 48 (because 52 are already selected according to the FM site) might take quite a bit more time than early May. I just said early May because that's what the email told me. Maybe Ford's early May isn't the early May many of us know. :p

I wonder why you two were selected so early in the game and still haven't gotten into a car. I know you said you still haven't gotten a confirmation on whether or not you are getting an ST, but for all intents and purposes, if they are going to give out an ST this go around I really see no reason why you wouldn't get one. :p That's really all that would make sense as to why you haven't gotten a car yet, maybe the STs come out a bit later.

#12 ·
To all us potential losers:
Just remeber that life extends beyond a silly competition. You don't cry when you don't win the lottery, so why cry now? I will admit I was upset and heart broken at many stages of the competition, but I just pushed through and looked at the fun beyond. So Ford decided someone else can do a better job than you.... That's how life works. Look back, learn from the experience, laugh at yourself for acting like an idiot on YouTube, and enjoy life!

Have a Happy Tuesday everyone!

#25 ·
To all us potential losers:
Just remeber that life extends beyond a silly competition. You don't cry when you don't win the lottery, so why cry now? I will admit I was upset and heart broken at many stages of the competition, but I just pushed through and looked at the fun beyond. So Ford decided someone else can do a better job than you.... That's how life works. Look back, learn from the experience, laugh at yourself for acting like an idiot on YouTube, and enjoy life!

Have a Happy day everyone!
Just watch the goats and forget about the stupid FiestaMovement. A LOT of people didn't get picked, so lets stop sulking over something out of our control. Be happy for the agents who were picked (even though some don't deserve/ appreciate the oppertunity) and go follow the peeps you like to keep track o what's going to come in the future. Maybe you can get a test drive or make some new friends!

#13 ·
It is disheartening how long the process has gone on. I interviewed 2 months ago in March and have not heard a word since. I try to keep telling myself "No news is good news!" but mannnn. Even if I don't get an ST out of Fiesta Movement, or even a Fiesta at all, I have learned how to drive stick and am now of the proficiency that my next vehicle will be manual =]

#17 ·
I applied for the first Fiesta Movement, got an interview, and in the end was not picked. So four years ago I went through what many of you are going through now.

And now I'm going through it again, but hopefully this time I get picked. lol

The wait is horrible, but let's keep hope everyone! You never know what can happen. :)

#19 ·
Definitely holding on to the last sliver of hope, but as each day passes it gets tougher and tougher. If, like Fiesta Remixer says, they are announcing the last 50 at the end of this week or early next, that means that they must be speaking to potential winners right now, unless they are doing things like 2009 ...

#21 ·
You know how much time it would take to notify 50 people? Probably more than one day. Don't take one person's vague tweet as an indication that someone, or everyone has been notified.

#22 ·
From MrRepzion's Facebook -

"I have a special annoucment on the 24th -- all I can say to all of you, is thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support. Without my viewers and subscribers I would not be the person I am today. You've all helped me grow, and yes, even idiots too. "

Later, @EricStriffler tweeted that he has the "same announcement" and @jakatak4 (one of the first 50 agents) congratulated them both

Both of them were probably notified today, so I'd venture a guess that the rest, if any, will be notified tomorrow. This confirms Ford's stance that the announcement would be coming at the end of this week.

#23 ·
My point was that one person making a vague tweet does not mean everyone has been notified. You posted that the last 50 had been notified based on that one tweet, I simply stated that tweet does not imply that.

#29 ·
A few teasers on the social space does not in any way shape or form mean that all 50 HAVE been selected. I would have to say that when we do make that final decision - you will most likely find more tweets and FB post and Vlogs etc and I will be responding to them like crazy. That will be a pretty good indicator that we are well on our way of announcing the final half. And you can always check out the FiestaMovement site when it updates.

In the meantime, keep you chin up if you haven't gotten and call. And for those of you who applied and didn't get selected, there's always a chance agents might collaborate with you and take you for a spin on their next mission.

Have a great rest of the day:)

#46 ·
Where do you think all those YouTube actor people live? This is a contest of your social network size and how many YouTube hits you get. Or they could very well just have the cars in LA and you really can't pick an east coast person to pick up a car in LA...

I remember when I had an interview to be on the Bullrun television show and the reason I didn't get on was that I was in Detroit and I had to be in LA in a week with my car and take a month off work to film the show.

#41 ·
I figured more had already been picked, I was just posting what was already posted on the FM site. At this point over half of the agents are from California. More than likely more will be from CA. At this rate nearly 50% of the agents will be from CA. With all the applicants you'd think they could spread it around a little more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.