Fiesta Faction banner

Low Fiestas

55K views 128 replies 40 participants last post by  sundaynightcoffee 
#1 ·
Just out of curiosity, let's see your lowered fiestas. What suspension is it on and how low?

#15 ·
I wish the FRPP kit would bring the front down a bit lower. That would be perfect. I wonder what it would look like with a 1/2 coil cut from the front..lol

BTW.... as I have said before... your car is well executed.

#28 ·
Now how much of a difference does the Ford racing package make says .5inch in the front a 1 inch in the back anyone have experience with this package ? Any better alternatives ? Rolling on 15s just wanna fill some wheel well space and give it more of a mean stance

#35 ·
I love it...handling is awesome, but ride quality is the same. I live on a dirt road and it doesn't beat me to death, not to firm, but on the twistys really cuts down on body roll and keeps car nuetral, I also have all the TB braces and the FS WERKS front control arm bar so that helps as well, but overall with the FRRP kit, no negatives with it at all. Install is a breeze and it is from Ford Racing so being a diehard BlueOval, I keep the Ford name as well.

#39 · (Edited)
I mounted up some 195/45/15r Toyo Proxes T1R's on the stock wheels . Made the car sit about an inch lower to the ground . I'll try to post a picture later today .

This is something that i would only recommend to guys with lowered cars . If your car is not lowered these tires will make your car look like a 4x4 at stock ride height . Hahahaha

#41 ·
#90 ·
My buddy and I took some photos yesterday in the nice fall weather

So you must be the other Mike from NEPA with a fiesta I keep hearing about.

Anyhow, I am waiting on the Spring weather to put these on, but Tire Rack had a full set of H&R Coils for $116 so needless to say I snatched those up quick! Gonna be joining the Low Club Soon Enough!

#49 ·

Only lowered on H&R SS Springs and Koni STR.T Struts. But I have CX Racing Coilovers coming in on Friday. OMG!!!! Can't wait!!!! Then Diamond Racing Steelies most likely since my last attempt at ordering wheels got screwed up by the dealer.

#54 ·
I just looked at reviews for those coilovers, and they actually seem to be pretty legit. Anyone on here ever use them? I was seeing a $1400 introductory price for coilovers, so $600 would almost make it a no-brainer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.