[Storm Gray] 2014 Fiesta Hatch "Storm" - Page 11
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwin83 View Post
    Thank you! I didn't realize at the time but I had ordered the Ford accessories gloss black fog lamp bezels instead of the textured grey/black bezels. It's a goof I'm glad I made. I like the gloss black SOOO much better and I want to black out he chrome cross slats in my grille with a gloss black.
    I agree on both counts. Blacking out the horizontal pieces on the grill was one of my first mods. You should have removed them for painting when you had the bumper off. It takes 5 minutes to pop them out from the back side. I'm thinking that it might be possible to remove them from the front but it would be tricky.
    2017 Shadow Black SE
    Formerly 2011 Ingot Silver SE

www.iPlummet.com

Quote Originally Posted by SansSuit View Post
    I agree on both counts. Blacking out the horizontal pieces on the grill was one of my first mods. You should have removed them for painting when you had the bumper off. It takes 5 minutes to pop them out from the back side. I'm thinking that it might be possible to remove them from the front but it would be tricky.
    You can also use gloss or Matt pinstripe to cover the chrome strips. Sometimes easier and resists stone damage.