2014 fiesta suspension options
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Default 2014 fiesta suspension options

So i have a 14 fiest se and im starting to build. First off i know that if i wanted speed i should have bought an st but because of insurance i did not. So ive made piece with the fact that im not gonna sell my fiesta and ill be driving it for many more years. Im not dumping money on go fast parts but i do want to buy "fun" parts. Ive already made an intake and ordered a mountune sts [ if anybody knows wat size shift knob i need??]. I also wanted to get the frp handeling pack but it says its only for 11-13 fiestas and i have a 14. So if anybody has any recomdations on wat parts i should get i have around $1000 to spend? Any opinions are appriciated.

I'm guessing you mean the shift knob thread pitch, it should be M12x1.25. As far as suspension goes, the FRP kit should work on your 2014 just fine. OR You could look at a few coilover sets, I believe there are a few for under 1k now. I went with Koni STR.T shocks and H&R super sport springs for a 2" drop. Eibach rear sway bar addition and wheels and tires are all good mods for the fiesta for better handling. It all depends on what you want though. Take a look through the suspension section and do a bit of research before pulling the trigger on anything.
    2014 Fiesta Sedan S 5 Speed
    instagram - fiesta_cory

Thanks for the response should be able to get a knob in time. And im gonna take ur advise. Ive really only seen the frp kit and the bilstein b14 , wasnt aware there were any other options

I, too, am looking for replacement shocks for my 2014 Fiesta SE. The rear shocks look to be leaking. Many people want to sup. up their Fiesta but I feel very satisfied with my Fiesta. It is very solid, very responsive and has more than enough grip for what it is, which is a fun little car. I am also in the minority that thinks if you are exceeding your limit on the stock tires on the street, you are going too fast. I am not completely a newbie for performance driving because I collected a couple of trophies in our local autoX club in stock class with R-Comp tires.

My consideration includes:
    0. Stock OE: a little harsh in the back, responsive, stable, good handling, approx. $50 each fm TASCA
    1. Koni STR. T. note: softer ride in compression, improve the ride, "floaty front" minor decrease in stability?
    2. FRP kit, i.e. M-FR3-FA: Well reviewed Euro spec kit. Slight drop(main be a plus or minus), long term reliability? No upgrade path/spring perch not compatible with stock spring thus other replacement shocks. Inexpensive from TASCA and comprehensive/well tested.
    3. Koni Sport. rear adjustability laborious, front adjustability not straight forward.. why bother? Potential gain high but tuning NECESSARY. For a daily driver, zero autoX use, too much money for too much trouble for little gain.
    4. Bilstein B6, only source is AJUSA, approx. $100 each. NO review found. I really want to know how this set rides and handles.

The final choice is down to FRP kit or the Bilstein B6. I actually had good experience with GR-2 for 03 Focus.??