Why do all my posts have to wait for admin approval.....and never show up - Page 2
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The forum isn't as active as others. the people who have been here a while have to wait a day or two to get replies on posts too. Just gotta be patient.

I'm taking a look at our permissions. I think I see the issue.

posts should be approved now.

Lee

I just signed up and am going through the same issue. I tried posting and my thread did not show up. I sent a second message to admin hoping for a resolution.
    1986 Mercury Capri
    2011 Ford Ranger
    2016 Ford Fiesta

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

I'm still having posting issues.
    1986 Mercury Capri
    2011 Ford Ranger
    2016 Ford Fiesta

Quote Originally Posted by wrench View Post
    The forum isn't as active as others. the people who have been here a while have to wait a day or two to get replies on posts too. Just gotta be patient.
    I honestly think this forum would be much more active if they allow all posts to come through, while implementing a decent CAPTCHA to block spammers and having a mod that pops in once a day to approve posts.

There were two different spam scanners overriding each other, I've disabled the one, it should make posting easier

Kyle

It's not working. How many threads do you have to start before you no longer need moderation? Ive got a couple obviously not spam posts that had to wait for moderator approval. I just posted in the suspension forum and my post went straight into thin air. I'm kind of annoyed because it took a little time to write it up.
    I totally understand the need to combat the spammers, but it's really turning off alot of real new members and stalling use of the forum

Hey there

I'm not seeing any of your posts being moderated - which one section of the forum are you having trouble with?

Dayle

I'm also a new user that seems to need moderator approval before my posts show up. Sometimes takes days. How long will this go on for and when can I start posting normally?

I went in and approved your posts. One of them had an issue with the images.

When posting images from Imgur, please right click the image and "Open in New Tab" so that you can get the proper web address to link on the forums.

I have fixed the images for you.

Thanks,
    - JB