Why do all my posts have to wait for admin approval.....and never show up
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Why do all my posts have to wait for admin approval.....and never show up

Is there a certain number of posts needed before I stop getting that message? I posted in several threads that never showed up. I tried to log in and my user name wasn't recognized, so I re-registered with the same name.

I have the same problem.

Thanks for NOT answering my questions....or allowing ANY replies to post.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

The reason posts are held in moderation for new users is to prevent spammers from registering and slamming the boards with garbage posts that no member wants to see. This way moderators can scan all the incoming posts and approve of them before they are made public. I went in and approved any posts that I could find for you, so they should now be public.

~Sheena

Thank You Sheena

I have to tell you I completely understand the reasoning, but on the flip side, it's frustrating to have to wait 5 days for a reply to a thread

Is this something everyone has to wait for, or after X number of posts does that requirement go away?

Now that your posts have been approved, you next ones shouldn't go into moderation.

Kevin

I have the same problem! I've tried a bunch of times. I'm just a normal person that would like to have a positive share on this forum. Please let me post! Thanks!
    2015 White 1.0
    Grille shutter delete - cooler temps and better mileage. ..Yup.

Once you have 2 posts on the site you should have no more issues, this is to protect the site from spam bots that massive spam post.

If you continue to have issues please let me know

~ Glenda

I've had the same issue. I'vebeen a member of the forum for a few days and none of my posts show up. Not sure if it is a forum issue or just that moderation takes a long time. I guess we will find out with this post

Hey guys,

I am looking into this issue, my apologies for the delay.

~ Glenda