Any indy fiestas?
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Default Any indy fiestas?

Hey yall im in the indianapolis area just wondering what fiestas are around want to get a club together for weekend run arounds or hangouts let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by FordPower15 View Post
    Hey yall im in the indianapolis area just wondering what fiestas are around want to get a club together for weekend run arounds or hangouts let me know.
    I'm in Fort Wayne and frequent Indy pretty often. Waiting for the parks down there to dry up so I can bring the bikes now that it's getting warm.
    2014 Fiesta SE Green Envy with Comfort Package

Im in Noblesville just trying to see whos around ive been in other clubs with other cars but i love my fiesta and want to be in a club here now that i live here for good

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

Close to you Fordpower15, would love to get a group together (even though mine is stock)
    Fun to see like cars cruising together.

I'm close to you FordPower15, and would love to get a group of people together to cruise, get something to eat, or just meet new people.

Mine is all stock, but it's a really cool thing to get a group of similar vehicles driving down the interstate.

I live down in greenwood now but its still not very far of an area...ive got a lil more work done to mine already but i'm still wanting to do more...anything going on this summer?
    2015 Fiesta S Sedan
    Upgraded with bolt-ons more to come