Two Fiestas!
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Thread: Two Fiestas!

Default Two Fiestas!

I have enjoyed my 2011 Magenta Fiesta with all its modifications that I made it look handle and sound like an ST that I just had to buy a 2016 Molten Orange ST with the Molten Orange Recaros! When I bought the Magenta Fiesta it was end of year and I couldn't order it with the desired options so I made it special Look on the 3D Carbon website its in the gallery, the only Magenta one there. Well here it was end of model year, I want Molten Orange and specific options. This time i located the exact car but had to drive 300 miles to purchase it. No problem! It confused the dealer though! The sticking point was all the local ones had a moon roof and as I autocross that was out of the question. I need the headroom. So now there are two Fiestas in the drive - the two time region champion in FTS and hopefully the future two seasons or more winning ST in the H Street class. It is a boatload of fun to drive almost the same car but with a dose of horsepower! It ain't going to catch my son's Focus RS but what a hoot!
    The fleet of Fast Fords in Bright Magenta, Molten Orange and Nitrous Blue is a serious color clash on a sunny day.

Great color choice, both interior and exterior. I have an Oxford White but really wanted the molten seats to contrast with the exterior.

I have a Magenta 2011 SES as well, love the color. Any photos of some of the mods you've done with yours?

Also love the Molten Orange, it's really a striking color. Congrats on the ST!

4. Remove Advertisements
    FiestaFaction.com
    Advertisements

The Magenta Fiesta is featured on the 3DCarbon Website in the Gallery.