Does anyone know the name to these rims?
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does anyone know the name to these rims?

I'm looking at adding new rims to my Fiesta and found these ones that look great. But I'm having a hard time tracking down the company to these rims. If anyone knows that would be much help!

gif upload

those look like MAXXIM wheels with a "machined face and lip"

go to https://www.carid.com/ and type in your model, they have a good amount of different size wheels and styles. just for the fiesta

"2 CRAVE" wheels have a similar machined lip wheel. black spokes, chrome lip.
    Last edited by F0RD; 01-08-2017 at 12:01 AM.

actually check out tirerack.com

they have better looking wheels,

those actually look like the "Enkei Performance EV5" wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by F0RD View Post
    those look like MAXXIM wheels with a "machined face and lip"

go to https://www.carid.com/ and type in your model, they have a good amount of different size wheels and styles. just for the fiesta

"2 CRAVE" wheels have a similar machined lip wheel. black spokes, chrome lip.

Thanks for the information! They're not exact but they are super close! I'll also check tire rack. May I ask what rims you have on your Fiesta?

Quote Originally Posted by tomas_6 View Post
    Thanks for the information! They're not exact but they are super close! I'll also check tire rack. May I ask what rims you have on your Fiesta?
    just have the stock 15x6 steelies with hubcaps,

I'd really like to have gotten some lightweight alloy/aluminum wheels but the car is just a 'base model'

I just put studded snow tires on mine today,

I think the aftermarket wheels make the car look better if yours like mine, came with the steel wheels, and hubcaps. but from far away the hubcaps almost look like a one piece wheel.

I would get a stock size set of 15x6 aftermarket wheels, just because,

the only thing when you get bigger wheels, is that the tires you put on them are also more expensive.

the snow tires I got today were only $78 a piece.

and I'm guessing a new set of tires for a 15x6 wheel would only be about the same price,

for 17-18 wheels you'd probably pay $140 + or more a tire.

thats just my opinion, and IMO they do also change the look of car for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by F0RD View Post
    just have the stock 15x6 steelies with hubcaps,

I'd really like to have gotten some lightweight alloy/aluminum wheels but the car is just a 'base model'

I just put studded snow tires on mine today,

I think the aftermarket wheels make the car look better if yours like mine, came with the steel wheels, and hubcaps. but from far away the hubcaps almost look like a one piece wheel.

I would get a stock size set of 15x6 aftermarket wheels, just because,

the only thing when you get bigger wheels, is that the tires you put on them are also more expensive.

the snow tires I got today were only $78 a piece.

and I'm guessing a new set of tires for a 15x6 wheel would only be about the same price,

for 17-18 wheels you'd probably pay $140 + or more a tire.

thats just my opinion, and IMO they do also change the look of car for the better.

Yeah, I have hubcaps as well. I'm not going to lie, my hubcaps aren't too bad but some aftermarket rims would definitely look better.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about snow tires living in Florida haha.

I believe I may get the ENKEI PERFORMANCE J10 black with the mach lip 17". I think black rims would give my car a more aggressive look.

Hopefully I can find a good price with a package deal.

Here's how my car looks now with its hubcaps haha
    image upload no limit

Those are dope.
    I have the niche nr10. You should look them up. They're niche and they're cheap (as in price), niche is actually pretty good. I bought them for like $400 brand new. And they fit our fiestas (4x108, which is super hard to find haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson View Post
    Those are dope.
    I have the niche nr10. You should look them up. They're niche and they're cheap (as in price), niche is actually pretty good. I bought them for like $400 brand new. And they fit our fiestas (4x108, which is super hard to find haha)

Those are nice, are they 16 or 17"? That's one thing I dislike about the fiestas is the 4x108. I found the perfect rims for my fiesta in my opinion later to find out they didn't fit. Check them out.
    screen capture tool

Quote Originally Posted by tomas_6 View Post
    Those are nice, are they 16 or 17"? That's one thing I dislike about the fiestas is the 4x108. I found the perfect rims for my fiesta in my opinion later to find out they didn't fit. Check them out.
    screen capture tool
    They are 17" . Those are nice too!
    Ford messed up putting 4x108, there is almost nothing in the market for that lol. But you should buy some motegi wheels, they're a bit cheaper than niche but they're still really good wheels and a good price. They have some 4x108 wheels and with lip.
    And universal 4 lug wheels won't fit, I bought some racing hart wheels thinking they would and they didn't, I was disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpson View Post
    They are 17" . Those are nice too!
    Ford messed up putting 4x108, there is almost nothing in the market for that lol. But you should buy some motegi wheels, they're a bit cheaper than niche but they're still really good wheels and a good price. They have some 4x108 wheels and with lip.
    And universal 4 lug wheels won't fit, I bought some racing hart wheels thinking they would and they didn't, I was disappointed.

So I checked out the motegi wheels, there are only 3 rims to choose from for the fiesta smh lol. To bad there is no way to change the 4x108 to a different size for more rim options. Thanks for letting me know that universal 4 lug wheels don't work.