Fiesta 2012 Ambiente Audio system upgrade?
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Question Fiesta 2012 Ambiente Audio system upgrade?

Hi all,

I own the Fiesta Ambiente 2012 1.25L manual, it has the basic audio system that i would like to upgrade so i have two question on the matter.

1) for the more simple solution i would like to install a Bluetooth module, but i can't seem to find an original one (if there is such a thing) and i don't understand what capabilities the module will provide (full connectivity or just as wireless AUX)?
    Probably with this module i will get only the AUX connectivity.

2) I found out that the SONY system from the Fiesta ST can be fitted on the dash of my car, but i couldn't find any info if it was done (probably yes) and if i get the full functionality or some of the features will stop working.

Quote Originally Posted by GrassCube View Post
    2) I found out that the SONY system from the Fiesta ST can be fitted on the dash of my car, but i couldn't find any info if it was done (probably yes) and if i get the full functionality or some of the features will stop working.
    I am very interested in knowing if this works!

Three things. There is an option of a dongle that plugs into the aux port that uses a BT connection and utilizes the stereo.

Second if you did install a different model factory stereo it may or may not work correctly. I say this because sometimes these require programming the whole vehicle to speak. Not a Ford tech so I don't know for sure what the limitations are.

Third, it if it did work as a plug n play there is still the mic situation. Which in my 2011 SES is installed in the headliner, there is a cutout with a plastic grate where it would go. So there is also placement of the mic if its not there. Though if you have base Sync with voice control it should be there.
    '11 SES Lime Squeeze
    '7? MGB Red