Fiesta Faction banner

2015 SE 1.0 ecoboost handling improvements

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ThaiFiesta 
#1 ·
All,

New member here and appreciate your help.......Has anyone successfully made handling improvements to their 2015 SE 1.0 ecoboost? I'm ready to make changes and am currently looking into the Eibach springs but not sure what else is affected. Wheel alignment, tire size changes, etc.... Any feedback out there for me?

Thanks!

#4 ·
I had the Ford Racing pack installed at my local Ford dealer yesterday. $282 for parts + 189 for install. All Ford and no compatibility issues. The Fiesta handles MUCH better. It's not a racer but I am a lot more comfortable on the highway around bigger vehicles. I also noticed a much more balanced ride. Hard cornering doesn't feel like I'm going to lose control and when I do reach the limit, both front and rear of the car holds its own and both start to break free evenly. Nice. I have an appointment for alignment this Sat.

What is the rear beam stiffener? Does it really add anything since there is already a single rear beam? What about a front anti-roll bar?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.