Hella Sharptone
Fiesta Faction - Ford Fiesta Forums

Thread: Hella Sharptone

Default Hella Sharptone

The other day I installed some new horns which was actually fairly easy. Got these for the hell of it. Not the best image of it but the only one I have ATM as I've been busy lately. Extremely easy to do and it just looks cool so I'd suggest to it anyone who is debating on buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Tuxedo Black Fiesta SE (w/ Sport Package)

Quote Originally Posted by willsrobs View Post
    The other day I installed some new horns which was actually fairly easy. Got these for the hell of it. Not the best image of it but the only one I have ATM as I've been busy lately. Extremely easy to do and it just looks cool so I'd suggest to it anyone who is debating on buy them.

So I have an aux horn not connected to my reg horn. So I used to build police, secret service, fire etc vehicles and my boss gave me an old siren and siren speaker. I programmed it to only do the air horn and PA. It's loud as hell and wired in a way to play music out of it. Now it's not the best quality for music but it works and is great for the beach because I can keep my car locked and windows up. But I had to drop the bumper and that was a pain