Fiesta Faction banner

15x7 et33 bbs 4x 108 will they fit?

7K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Gridiron 
#1 ·
found a nice set of bbs wheels 15 x 7 or 8 guy is not saying with et33 will they work will they be in the wells or sticking out i can always get spacers if they are in the wells right ? Please help thanks

#2 ·
The 7's will be just about flush where the 8's will poke about a half inch. The upside with the 15's is you have a bunch of tire size options to tweak the look you are after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
15x7/30mm offset is flush. 15x8/35mm is flush. Flush offsets locate the front rim dead even with the outer edge of the fender. You do not need spacers as spacers will move the wheel further outward. With a stock suspension, this will leave a well defined gap as a stock diameter tire will be very close to the fender and will give a "4x4" look. Solving the gap problem requires lowering as Messy Ford has said. Coilovers offer the best way to dial in as much drop as possible to solve the wheel gap problem and not rub. The 205/50/15, at these low offsets, as instructed by Messy Ford is the way to go.

#13 ·
They fit. Hahaha. Sorry for the delay.
Some more high quality ones. I'm pretty sure I'm the first guy I know to get this aggressive of a fitment on coilovers around here. Maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.