Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Where did you order the Hurst shifter from? I’m not too crazy about the modern shift knobs. And lastly, was it a problem to mount? I’ve never had the shifter boot down to even look. I’d love that shifter with about 2 inches cut off the stick.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I got the hurst universal pistol grip here. I got an Alcantara boot with blue stitching that I stapled to the original boot frame. Filled the area around the letters on the shifter with blue nail polish. Shortened the shifter about 2.5 inches and used a die to re-thread it but I can't remember what size I used

·
Registered
300 Posts
Where did you order the Hurst shifter from? I’m not too crazy about the modern shift knobs. And lastly, was it a problem to mount? I’ve never had the shifter boot down to even look. I’d love that shifter with about 2 inches cut off the stick.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
I have the CFM short shifter assembly in my ‘15 and it’s lovely. I’ll be pulling it off soon because unfortunately I need a bigger vehicle so it’ll be for sale if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Installed the modified fuel rail with aux. fuel fitting tapped into it and it leaked like a sieve. Tried sealing it with alumiweld but it seems that the rail is not aluminum and is instead some kind of non-magnetic stainless as the alumiweld stuck to the fitting but avoided the rail like bacon in a teflon frying pan. I made a splice in adapter with a T in it that should work but I'm waiting on a softer fitting from amazon (aluminum instead of steel) as I believe it will seal better in the T. More to come. In the mean time I'm gonna work on removing the rear seat and associated seat belts in an attempt to further lighten my car.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Removed the back seat, gotta figure out the upper seat belts next, they're buried under a fuzzy trim panel

·
Registered
88 Posts
I keep forgetting you’re not a hatch lol

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Lol nope, got a 1/8NPT to 4AN fitting on amazon and some of this stuff here. Im really hoping there are no more fuel leaks!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts