Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a 2012 Fiesta S and I would like to improve the handling since I'm not really pleased with the stock handling. I am looking for some coilovers that will not dramatically change my ride height (I want it kept around stock height or lowered 1-2 inches, nothing crazy) and something that is good for taking turns quickly offroad.

I was considering some kind of handling pack or these coilovers here, but I'm not sure:

Anyway, any help is appreciated. Thanks! My budget is around $1000.

·
Registered
2015 Fiesta SEL
35 Posts
Personally, I've never associated Raceland with super high quality, but they produce a decent product for the price. They certainly wouldn't be my first choice in terms of handling, but for an affordable adjustable ride height solution, they tick all the boxes. I'll be getting H&R's and Koni Oranges personally, but thats because I'm going to be dailying and I have no intention of going more than 2" lower than stock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally, I've never associated Raceland with super high quality, but they produce a decent product for the price. They certainly wouldn't be my first choice in terms of handling, but for an affordable adjustable ride height solution, they tick all the boxes. I'll be getting H&R's and Koni Oranges personally, but thats because I'm going to be dailying and I have no intention of going more than 2" lower than stock.
I see. Yeah I'm probably going to settle on either Koni's or Bilsteins. They both seem like a good option. I'm looking for something that will improve handling first and foremost, especially around corners. Not concerned too much with ride height, I want to keep it the way is and not lower is dramatically or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.