Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Ford Fiesta se. A couple weeks ago when I was making a slight turn to the right and my car radio and lights started flashing on the car. A couple days later the traction control light illuminated along with the hill assist light came on and the car was in limp mode.I have tested the battery and alternator and it’s all good. Changed the wheel speed sensors, and 2 brake switches and reset the computer. Nothing seems to work and all the lights are still on! Anyone have any suggestions on what this could be?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sounds like you might have the infamous TCM issue when it comes to the traction control issues and limp mode. But I would recommend taking it in and getting it diagnosed or at least find someone with a scan tool that can read all DTCs. IF it is the TCM then you are going to run into a another problem, getting one. AE8Z-7Z369-F have been on backorder for the better part of a year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mobile phone Telephony Mobile device Communication Device Portable communications device

this is what code it brought up on the scanner
Any idea what this means? The battery has been changed as it was dropping. The abs seems to be working on the car but the code will not clear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts