Fiesta Faction banner

2014 Fiesta SE Hatchback speaker size!?

14K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  milehighxr 
#1 ·
I own a 2014 hatchback se with 6 speaker sync system no navigation. What are the sizes of the 2 small speakers near the door handles the 2 front door speakers and the 2 rear door speakers?

#3 ·
This is what I could find doing a quick search, I believe these are the same sizes for the 2014's:

2012 Ford Fiesta Speaker Sizes
Audio Front Tweeter Size: 2″ Tweeters
Audio Front Speakers Size: 6 3/4″ Speakers
Audio Rear Speakers Size: 6 3/4″ Speakers

#4 ·
3/4"-1" tweeters
6.5" doors in front
6.5" doors in back

That is what I put in my 2011. Tweeter hole could hold a larger tweeter, if I had one. Just wrap whatever tweeter you get in electrical tape until its thick enough to press in and glue 'er down! :) Infinity Reference - get those, you'll be happy even off the stock head unit.

#6 ·
What's with the mods on this board!? I posted pictures of my new 2014 hatchback a month ago and apparently they still have yet to be aprroved. Now I have waited a sold two weeks on a post I made with some links to speakers and still nothing has been approved! come guys!

#9 · (Edited)
I'm with you there, but I believe you need a certain number of posts before pictures show up. So here I am increasing my posts. Hopefully they'll show up before I croak or get another car :D.

OK, looks like I just made the grade - after 15 posts I can do images. I would re-post with the images again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.