Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought some aftermarket 17" rims/tires from Tirerack. Everything fits, occasionally I will hear a smal squeal when turning sharply (can't find whats causing it). I want to buy the Ford Performance coil/suspension kit that lower the car slightly. Has anyone put this kit on with bigger rims? Wondering about compatibility and clearance Issues.

·
Registered
97 Posts
if youre hearing a squeal on a tight turn id turn the wheel to get it to the point that you'd hear it and take a good look. Can guarantee you got a little bit of rubbing on your inner side of the tire or toward the outer part of the wheel well. Whats the full spec of the wheel setup? Is the squeal on both sides?

·
Registered
121 Posts
So I bought some aftermarket 17" rims/tires from Tirerack. Everything fits, occasionally I will hear a smal squeal when turning sharply (can't find whats causing it). I want to buy the Ford Performance coil/suspension kit that lower the car slightly. Has anyone put this kit on with bigger rims? Wondering about compatibility and clearance Issues.
I run 17” aftermarket rims with 205/45s with the FRPP without any rubbing issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts