Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just bought my 2015 Ford Fiesta SE this year and I’m looking to make some modifications to it starting with the exhaust system. I’m new to this whole modding thing and was looking for some advice about whether it would be better to do a muffler delete or get a new exhaust system. If a new exhaust system is the better route what would be some good brands to check out? Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi! I just bought my 2015 Ford Fiesta SE this year and I’m looking to make some modifications to it starting with the exhaust system. I’m new to this whole modding thing and was looking for some advice about whether it would be better to do a muffler delete or get a new exhaust system. If a new exhaust system is the better route what would be some good brands to check out? Thanks.
There are catback systems out there. I went with an OBX Race Header off eBay, 2.5” exhaust and put a high flow cat, 12” glasspack as resonator, and a DC Sports muffler out back. Good tone without the rasp. Total cost about $700 over the course of 3-4 years. Header is holding up very well.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
39 Posts
There are catback systems out there. I went with an OBX Race Header off eBay, 2.5” exhaust and put a high flow cat, 12” glasspack as resonator, and a DC Sports muffler out back. Good tone without the rasp. Total cost about $700 over the course of 3-4 years. Header is holding up very well.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
Got a video? Or pics?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Following

·
Registered
92 Posts

Only pic I have. No video as the audio doesn’t do it justice.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts