Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car I can be sitting in a drive-through or in a parking lot turn the AC on and run it for hours and it's okay it never goes past 4 but as soon as I start to drive it goes up to 6 almost to where the lights that's going on telling me it's going to overheat I have burped it! I have tried to flush it? I don't know what's wrong with it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance... It's got 119,000 on it and I make my living off driving my car. It's been great until this proublem. I got it used and it had 102,000 miles on it whenever I got it July 2019. will be a year I've had it.... Gets oil changes regular but I don't have any warranty on it? In I don't wanna take it to the dealership? It Will be$300 for them to look at it. If I can figure the proublem, I'll fix it myself but any other have this proublem n how was u able to fix it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Green Bay M&M my car is there anyone who can help me out with this. I'm the second owner. It was made in Mexico and it was there buy thefirst owner from dealership at 3 miles to 102 miles whenever they got rid of it and it's been bouncing around back and forth through auctions made its way down where I'm at to me I don't know if the water pump or thermostat has been replaced on it and that if it is the thermostat up just thinking out loud is there a easy way of doing that I've been told it's at three and a half hour to four hour job

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Green Bay M&M my car is there anyone who can help me out with this. I'm the second owner. It was made in Mexico and it was there buy thefirst owner from dealership at 3 miles to 102 miles whenever they got rid of it and it's been bouncing around back and forth through auctions made its way down where I'm at to me I don't know if the water pump or thermostat has been replaced on it and that if it is the thermostat up just thinking out loud is there a easy way of doing that I've been told it's at three and a half hour to four hour job

·
Registered
40 Posts
I would start with the simple things: Take the car to the car wash and give the radiator a good wash and rinse. Change the thermostat and do a coolant system flush. I use YouTube a lot, but with this being my daily... I opted to have my shop do my work.
I just had the timing belt in my 14 1.6L replaced at 180,000 miles and went ahead and had them replace the thermostat and water pump.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

1 - 4 of 4 Posts