Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new to the group. Just bought my Fiesta a couple weeks ago. I'm looking to lower it some and was also looking at sway bars / braces. Seeing a few brands all with mixed reviews. Just curious what yall are using and what you think is best. Its a daily driver so not looking for a track ready set up. Just trying to improve cornering and have a little fun. Thx

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have BC racing coilovers on my 2015 S, I love them. No upgraded sway bars or anything, not yet at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice looking car. Love that stance

Thanks! I really enjoy it! So much better than stock suspension lol I need to buy 17” tires for my other wheels that I got from a buddy as the contour svt wheels I currently have on there are only 16’s

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry just reread your set up lol. Meant the coil overs ?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sorry just reread your set up lol. Meant the coil overs ?

I had H&R springs before and they rode pretty well! I just like the stiffer ride and adjustability of coilovers better that’s why I switched!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey everyone new to the group. Just bought my Fiesta a couple weeks ago. I'm looking to lower it some and was also looking at sway bars / braces. Seeing a few brands all with mixed reviews. Just curious what yall are using and what you think is best. Its a daily driver so not looking for a track ready set up. Just trying to improve cornering and have a little fun. Thx

Would you be interested in my coilovers?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For sure . Stil haven't dropped any money on springs yet .

·
Registered
301 Posts
For sure . Stil haven't dropped any money on springs yet .

I’ll be removing them from my car next Saturday. They have only been on my car since mid April which has been like 5000 miles. I paid $995

1 - 10 of 10 Posts