Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Fiesta SFE with sunroof. Very good condition. Purchased in January 2018 with 19,000 miles (I'm the second owner). Always changed oil and filter every 5,000 miles with full synthetic. Have had zero issues with the car. Tires and brakes (pads, rotors, drums, and shoes) were replaced at 60,000 miles. Recently had a 4 wheel alignment.

Has the following:
-16 inch Drag DR-33 wheels, with 195/50R16 tires.
-Ford OEM foglights and headlight switch added (Done with ForScan, as described on this forum:cool:).
-FRPP (installed at 25,000 miles). I actually have an entire second FRPP package still in the box. I was originally planning on keeping the car much longer and bought one so I could do it again when the struts started to get worn, but alas, my plans changed. I will include this with the car.
-Corksport rear swaybar (installed last year).
-CFM short throw shifter (installed last year). I have stock shifter still, which I will include with car.
-Magnaflow muffler (installed last year). Still have stock muffler, which will be included (if wanted).

I will certainly miss this car, but I've moved on to a 2017 FiST. Wanted to give the good folks at this forum a shot at picking an SFE up (they seem impossibly hard to find :().

Asking $8200 OBO

[email protected]

Car is registered in Maine, but I'm in Southern California (here for school).

20210126_123902_HDR.jpg

20210126_120513_HDR.jpg

20210126_125046_HDR.jpg

20210126_125103_HDR.jpg

Thanks for looking!
--Bradley

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've got a 2015 SFE of my own. Almost 60k. Wish I had the money to buy a second for a winter car. I feel like the sfe 1.0 is more rare than a ST. And more fun to be honest. Coilovers, 1552 tarmacs, intake and straight pipe on mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a 2015 SFE of my own. Almost 60k. Wish I had the money to buy a second for a winter car. I feel like the sfe 1.0 is more rare than a ST. And more fun to be honest. Coilovers, 1552 tarmacs, intake and straight pipe on mine.
I agree with the SFE being more rare than the ST. It was much easier to find STs when I was looking...just had to dig a little to get one with low miles that had been taken care of. When I was looking for a 1.0, I had a hard time finding ANY. I ended up driving several hours to get this one.

It would be interesting to know the production numbers...I'm sure they're extremely low.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hope it finds a good home. If I was you I'd keep it as a second car. Turn it into a autocross car or something. Coilovers turn it into a go cart

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just sent you an email.

Edit: Ignore. Apparently I can't read. Car is in CA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts