Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2019 Ford Fiesta will feature a limited edition (5000 units projected) ST-Line model (order code 350A), a regular 1.6/120hp with ST bodywork in Oxford White, Black, Hot Red, or Outrageous Green. Features include 16” 10-Spoke Black-painted aluminum wheels, black painted roof, mirror caps and ST large rear spoiler, ST front and rear fascia and side bodywork, twin exhaust tips, and red-stitched interior bits. Upgraded Sync 3 standard. Options include moonroof, nav, Cold Weather Package, and engine block heater (no longer cold-State mandatory). 5 speed manual standard, auto optional.

Other models: ST(basically same as 2018), SE(limited options) and S(presumably fleet-only). No Titanium.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Cool, so they are going to let NA have the ST with the 1.5liter 3 cylinder? That would be awesome for those who want one.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Probably because Ford needs a “filler” with the Focus done until the Active version shows up and also they might have some part supplies that they’d rather use to build out the run than put into parts depots.

·
Registered
653 Posts
That's interesting. I've been quite happy with my `11, and would consider buying a newer one when this one racks up too many miles. This would give me one more model year to get into a newer one. From what I've seen, I'm not interested in the EcoSport, and my mental jury is still out on the Active Focus until I see more details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts