Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Sunday night my dad and I installed the 3D Carbon Body Kit and Ford of Europe Rear Spoiler. Total install time from pulling the car into the garage until driving it out was about 5 hours. I spent one full hour fishing out a bolt that fell down into the hatch from the spoiler. The hardest part about the entire install was removing the rear bumper and installing the new diffuser and rear spats. After that, the rest of the body kit was very easy to install. I would guess about an hour and half was spent doing the front and side skirts. The fit and finish of the body kit and spoiler are outstanding! Now I just need the FSWerks exhaust system with twin pipes to complete the look of the Fiesta. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

and the finished product

Full Gallery Flickr: Bryan Redeker BRGT350's Photostream

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow man, that looks fantastic!!! Glad to see you got some use out of those old 4x108's. :D

-spatakula
Haha, thanks! Those wheels are now over 10 years old. I am glad I had them refinished over the winter since they were getting stained from brake dust. Its too bad Rieger doesn't make a bumper like the Focus RXX one to fit the US Fiesta. The front bumper and headlights are the only 2 things I don't like on the outside of the car. A set of black EU headlamps will fix one issue, but the EU bumper won't fit. I keep hoping for a US ST that I can steal the bumper cover from. I sure miss my old ZX3, but the Fiesta is starting to fill that void.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ron,
How do you like the plate frame? :) That goes way back to JetFest 1 at the Tire Rack.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I REALLY want one now!

In white.....

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
You made a sexy car even sexier. Hot! :D Looks very nice in white like this.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Finally pics! That looks awesome. It really looks good in white.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am thinking of going with EU black headlamp housings, some day. What I really want is the EU projector lamps with the housings painted black.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I REALLY want one now!

In white.....
Now that the Tribute is fixed, time to trade it in on a white Fiesta hatchback. Sonic needs a friend. :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Wow looks a lot better than I expected! Wasn't planning on getting the kit but now I am quite tempted. Also the white looks a lot better than I expected too and the total effect is wonderful!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Bryan, how much did it cost you to get the euro spoiler painted?

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's hard to tell from the pictures, but it doesn't look like the body kit is much lower than the original bumpers and rocker panels.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Marc, I am good to go with plates but I will check with Brandon.

Anverc, the body shop charged me $100 to paint the spoiler.

3drhatch, the body kit sits a little lower than the factory bumper cover and rockers. I will get some measurements and post them for you.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts