Fiesta Faction banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on guys! My first time posting since joining the forums. Will be posting more pics of my ride on a different thread soon. I put 4in dual exhaust tips on my 2012 fiesta se hatch with muffler delete. It sounds great but not sure if it's to big? Let me know your thoughts and what you did for exhaust tips!
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
13 Posts
Of course, you are the only one who needs to be happy with it, but...yep, too big in my opinion. That screams fart-can ricer exhaust with no ability for any "GO" with the "SHOW". There's a fine line between classy and tacky and I think you have crossed it.

I will also add an exhaust tip soon, but I think I'll go for the ST-look...maybe dual chromed 2". I wouldn't go more than 2x2.5" max.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally agree. I'll have to do a little shopping around online for a smaller one. It was hard choosing especially since I really couldn't find anything online for pictures and stuff. Plus on top of that I was going to get a 3" but accidentally added the 4" to my cart instead lol. Appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing what your tips with look like

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of course, you are the only one who needs to be happy with it, but...yep, too big in my opinion. That screams fart-can ricer exhaust with no ability for any "GO" with the "SHOW". There's a fine line between classy and tacky and I think you have crossed it.

I will also add an exhaust tip soon, but I think I'll go for the ST-look...maybe dual chromed 2". I wouldn't go more than 2x2.5" max.
Just got smaller dual tips installed. Looks way better and more "classy" in my opinion.
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Cloud Car

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! Where did you buy this? I might want to buy the same one (since you're too far away for me to steal yours) 😜
I bought it and had it installed from a local exhaust shop. I don't know what the brand was but you can call them and ask. I know they had a poster on the wall of all the tips they can get from a certain brand. There number is +1 320-763-5574 just ask what brand and number the tip was that they recently put on a Ford fiesta.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts