Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmm....I just received an e-mail from Ford where they are offering a $750 Best Buy gift card with the purchase or lease of a new Fiesta. Did anyone else get this offer? I wonder if this replaces the $750 cash back coupon that was being delivered with the Fiesta brochure, cause I ordered the brochure and never got that offer.

$750 at Best Buy? I'll be like a kid in a candy store. :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hmmmm....I just received an e-mail from Ford where they are offering a $750 Best Buy gift card with the purchase or lease of a new Fiesta. Did anyone else get this offer? I wonder if this replaces the $750 cash back coupon that was being delivered with the Fiesta brochure, cause I ordered the brochure and never got that offer.

$750 at Best Buy? I'll be like a kid in a candy store. :D
That would go a long way toward a new laptop!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you sign up to receive the emails?
I requested a Fiesta brochure from the Ford website. Since then I also received from Ford via regular snail mail a customized mini-brochure promoting their current interest rate financing for the Fiesta, as well as the e-mail for the $750 Best Buy gift card.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I requested a Fiesta brochure from the Ford website. Since then I also received from Ford via regular snail mail a customized mini-brochure promoting their current interest rate financing for the Fiesta, as well as the e-mail for the $750 Best Buy gift card.
Two more questions:

1) Do incentives only apply at the time you purchase the car (meaning, when you pick it up and sign for it), or at the time you placed the order? Specifically, if there's a $750 gift card incentive right now but expires before the car is delivered, do you still get it?

2) Was the e-mail you received regarding the gift card offer personalized to you specifically, or was it just a general e-mail message that you could share with the rest of us? :D

I'll probably be placing my order for the Fiesta within the next week or two...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two more questions:

1) Do incentives only apply at the time you purchase the car (meaning, when you pick it up and sign for it), or at the time you placed the order? Specifically, if there's a $750 gift card incentive right now but expires before the car is delivered, do you still get it?

2) Was the e-mail you received regarding the gift card offer personalized to you specifically, or was it just a general e-mail message that you could share with the rest of us? :D

I'll probably be placing my order for the Fiesta within the next week or two...
1.) I believe the incentives apply at the time you purchase the car, not when you place the order. However, I've heard of dealers extending the deadline of some offers if the order has been placed and you still purchase the car at the time of delivery.

2.) I am reading the e-mail through my crappy Samsung Alias 2 cell phone, which does not offer full e-mail viewing capability. But from what I can tell, the offer is personalized because I see my first name in the body of the text, plus I have to click on a link to view and print the offer certificate. The offer expires 11/10/2010. I will need to wait until I get home and view the e-mail on my home computer to see the exact details.

·
Registered
57 Posts
1.) I believe the incentives apply at the time you purchase the car, not when you place the order. However, I've heard of dealers extending the deadline of some offers if the order has been placed and you still purchase the car at the time of delivery.

2.) I am reading the e-mail through my crappy Samsung Alias 2 cell phone, which does not offer full e-mail viewing capability. But from what I can tell, the offer is personalized because I see my first name in the body of the text, plus I have to click on a link to view and print the offer certificate. The offer expires 11/10/2010. I will need to wait until I get home and view the e-mail on my home computer to see the exact details.[/QUOTE

the incentive is applied at time of delivery and if you have ordered your car and it has not been delivered before the offer expires, your dealer can contact the zone rep and get an exception so the offer can be applied as long as it is a FMC offer!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I read through the email, it looks like you can choose either the best buy gift card or $750 private cash off your car. In the fine print there is 2 different codes depending which you want to do, it also says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the gift card. I just bought a new projector from BB, but I already got the $750 private cash of mine, so I'm cool with it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I read through the email, it looks like you can choose either the best buy gift card or $750 private cash off your car. In the fine print there is 2 different codes depending which you want to do, it also says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of the gift card. I just bought a new projector from BB, but I already got the $750 private cash of mine, so I'm cool with it.
Yep, I saw that in the fine print as well last night when I got home. If I can take the cash option I will.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I apparently have an earlier version of that promo. Mine is only good for cash off the price of the car. There is no provision for the Best Buy certificate. Shame. Our washer is making expensive noises, and it's time for a new washer/dryer pair (and Best Buy sells them). No matter. Just that much less on the car's down payment, and I can buy the W/D wherever I want.

Isn't it funny how as soon as a person signs a purchase agreement for a big ticket item like a car, all the other expensive bits in the home go into failure mode as well? :confused::mad:

·
Registered
16 Posts
How long after you signed up for the brochure on the website did you receive an e-mail? I signed up for both snail mail and e-mail yesterday, so we'll see if I still get this promo.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How long after you signed up for the brochure on the website did you receive an e-mail? I signed up for both snail mail and e-mail yesterday, so we'll see if I still get this promo.
I really don't remember, but I'm guessing it was no more than 2 weeks, probably less. On my offer the promo expires on 11/10, but since it is personalized Ford may be giving everyone around 2 months from the date they send you the offer. :confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
i purchased my car from dealer stock 9/14. today, i received the brochure with the $750 private cash deal (valid 9/14-11/13).
do you think it is too late? when i bought the car, the dealer said i shouldn't have a problem redeeming it. now i'm not so sure.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i purchased my car from dealer stock 9/14. today, i received the brochure with the $750 private cash deal (valid 9/14-11/13).
do you think it is too late? when i bought the car, the dealer said i shouldn't have a problem redeeming it. now i'm not so sure.
The dealership will need to submit an exception request to their zone rep to get the exception processed.

It seems that most of the exceptions on Fiesta's have been approved.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I recieved my brochure today and it only had the interest rates, no $750 private cash. And it's been about two weeks since I requested it and haven't gotten more than the confirmation e-mail, so maybe the Best Buy offer isn't for everyone?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I recieved my brochure today and it only had the interest rates, no $750 private cash. And it's been about two weeks since I requested it and haven't gotten more than the confirmation e-mail, so maybe the Best Buy offer isn't for everyone?
I got the same brochure yesterday... i would have loved 750 best buy bucks... oh well :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got the same brochure yesterday... i would have loved 750 best buy bucks... oh well :)

I used the Best Buy offer as private cash and the dealer took $750 off the price of the car. That helped lower the monthly payments a bit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The dealership will need to submit an exception request to their zone rep to get the exception processed.

It seems that most of the exceptions on Fiesta's have been approved.
thanks! i wasn't hearing back from the dealer. i mentioned what you had said, in an email. he called back saying they'll be able to cut me a check next week!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts