Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I have just purchased the Zex 75hp wet nitrous kit to install in my Fiesta. I will be installing a purge solenoid as well as a pressure gauge in addition to the wet system. I purchased a Boomba racing throttlebody spacer with a tapped 1/8 NPT hole that will be the perfect place to put the nozzle. I'm also going to machine my Hurst shifter to accommodate a momentary contact switch to engage the nitrous at the perfect moment. I'll be posting pictures and updates as I go. I'm really looking forward to this mod. All in I'm at about $800. I'll let you know how it goes!

·
Super Moderator
1,269 Posts
I’ll be following this. Where are you going to tap for fuel? You biggest challenge will be no ability to tune.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fiesta_Hack, not sure what I'm gonna tap yet, I'm either gonna find a way to use the fuel line itself or go into the rail. I'll let you know!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Fuel rail would be the easiest way. 100-125hp is the max a stock engine can take without cracking into more fuel and timing (impossible with the NA Fiestas). A 75hp wet system is plenty safe given the driver knows what they’re doing. I’ve run 125hp systems on carbed apps without touching timing with no issues. I’ll run a bigger fuel jet on mine just to be on the safe side.

Lean is mean but fat is safe.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Lean is mean but fat is safe" pretty much how I'd describe what happened to my body after getting married 😭

·
Registered
76 Posts
"Lean is mean but fat is safe" pretty much how I'd describe what happened to my body after getting married

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
76 Posts
Fiesta_Hack, not sure what I'm gonna tap yet, I'm either gonna find a way to use the fuel line itself or go into the rail. I'll let you know!
www.n2mbracing.com

Jon has a nitrous box to allow safer use of the laughy gas.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If the Zexy Zex system is as good as it says it is it's supposed to monitor TPS and nitrous flow to make sure that there is always a safe nitrous/fuel combination and that it only engages when the engine is ready for it. I'll report if it blows up 💣💣💣

1 - 9 of 9 Posts