Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the end of March, and temps are climbing into the 90s here in sunny Florida. I'll always be one to drive windows down, but most of my driving is highway and it's not practical. If I leave my a/c on after getting off, the rpms will drop suddenly then even out, over and over. It hasn't stalled out, but the unpredictable up and down worries me, considering it will be running a lot for the next 9 months or so. Any ideas?

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is the end of March, and temps are climbing into the 90s here in sunny Florida. I'll always be one to drive windows down, but most of my driving is highway and it's not practical. If I leave my a/c on after getting off, the rpms will drop suddenly then even out, over and over. It hasn't stalled out, but the unpredictable up and down worries me, considering it will be running a lot for the next 9 months or so. Any ideas?
that’s normal, it’s your compressor cycling on and off.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I'm planning on putting a subwoofer in, will that affect anything? And you say cycling on and off, how often/quickly should that be happening?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Now I'm planning on putting a subwoofer in, will that affect anything? And you say cycling on and off, how often/quickly should that be happening?
that depends on alot of circumstances I don’t have answers to. All I can say is that if your A/C is blowing nice and cold then you have nothing to worry about. The sub will have an effect on the following.

battery
Fasteners
Ear drums
Your wallet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts