Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone has R 134a refrigerant Charts, specific for Ford Fiesta? I am talking about chart showing relation between humidity, ambient temperature and pressure? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can’t speak to your problem but I’m fixing to have to replace my A/C blend door for a third time in 106k miles. It starts making a popping sound when you select different vent settings then it will eventually stop working. I’m almost to the point it’s gonna stop working. When it does stop working it closes the door and no air will come thru or it permanently goes to defrost or feet vent mode. 1st was completely closed, 2nd time defrost, now it’s stuck on feet. Gotta make time to replace mine here soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can’t speak to your problem but I’m fixing to have to replace my A/C blend door for a third time in 106k miles. It starts making a popping sound when you select different vent settings then it will eventually stop working. I’m almost to the point it’s gonna stop working. When it does stop working it closes the door and no air will come thru or it permanently goes to defrost or feet vent mode. 1st was completely closed, 2nd time defrost, now it’s stuck on feet. Gotta make time to replace mine here soon.
This is exactly what mine is doing. What was the cost on the repair?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts