Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 SE
Been having issue for about a month.

The AC will pump out very cold and nicely, but then just goes to warm or even hot air (it's very hot outside so more like that plus some heat from engine as opposed to heater actually coming on) what would a next step be in troubleshooting this issue be. I can't find a service manual for this car or I'd follow that before posting.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone has R 134a refrigerant Charts, specific for Ford Fiesta? I am talking about chart showing relation between humidity, ambient temperature and pressure? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m also having this problem but my A/C won’t stay on long enough to check the freon. I have the same make and model too, so maybe it could be something factory wise?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Unless you have an idea of what you are doing this is not a diy job. Pressures must be checked with the proper tools. Being its a Fiesta I would guess the not staying on problem is due to being low in freon. Not bashing a Fiesta just cars in general with ac.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Something to keep in mind are the high and low pressure switches. If these are flaky you may see the same intermittent results as having a high or low refrigerant charge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts