Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought this setup to install a rear camera? If you have, what did you think of the product and do you still have the "CANopener"? PM me, I would like to save a few bucks and help out another fiesta owner with a spare, unneeded part laying around.

This is the kit Im talking about for anyone thats looking to install a rear "backup" camera. Regardless I will probably be getting this kit in the near future and posting about it on the forum.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So After doing some extensive research on FORscan, going to be doing the programming myself. Tested pulling the info from my Fiesta today with good success. Basically you just hook up your Windows Computer to your OBD port and it pulls all the info and modules. Cross checked the module from the ST forums and Im feeling confident about getting it installed.

Harness has been ordered, have a camera ready to be tested (before running it through the panels and into the back) computer and adapter at the ready.

Ill be updating how it goes and what everyone would need to replicate this setup...if its successful 🤞

·
Registered
55 Posts
So After doing some extensive research on FORscan, going to be doing the programming myself. Tested pulling the info from my Fiesta today with good success. Basically you just hook up your Windows Computer to your OBD port and it pulls all the info and modules. Cross checked the module from the ST forums and Im feeling confident about getting it installed.

Harness has been ordered, have a camera ready to be tested (before running it through the panels and into the back) computer and adapter at the ready.

Ill be updating how it goes and what everyone would need to replicate this setup...if its successful 🤞
Best of luck don’t forget to keep us updated!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts