Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ie: bought leather when you should have gotten cloth (and vice versa), should have bought an SES instead of SE (and vice versa)..

You get the idea...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ie: bought leather when you should have gotten cloth (and vice versa), should have bought an SES instead of SE (and vice versa)..

You get the idea...
The only thing I didn't order was the leather, I had it on my original online reservation, but then took it off when I realized it was cashmere, not taupe. I'm not a cashmere leather fan.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I originally ordered a SFE package, but ended up with a fully loaded SES. No regrets here, and I like the leather.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
the other day I sat in a magenta SES hatch that was identical to mine except it has plum red leather. it's really cool looking. too bad they don't offer charcoal black/plum red accent cloth. I'd buy that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd say I regret not ordering the Moonroof, for if I did, the "Late Availability" of it would have almost guaranteed production would have been pushed back enough that I would not currently be suffering the fate of the "reserved" owners.
That's being buried in the back lot of the factory,
the IIHS issue,
the "seat lever" issue.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Some days I wish I had the sunroof, but it is heavy and sits at the worst spot for extra weight. Otherwise, zero complaints or regrets on options. The leather is very nice, and I am huge fan of the keyless start.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
I haven't received my Fiesta yet, but I haunted this board for over a month before placing my order. So I got a good idea of the options, why they're good or bad, and had time to decide what I valued or not. I think taking the time to decide really ups the impatience about waiting for the car to be built, but with such an expensive price tag it's important. I think I'll be very happy with the features I chose.

The only thing I am iffy on is the paint color because I have yet to see the Monterey Grey in person, but I've perused many pictures and think I'll be happy!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I got pretty much everything except auto-trans and moonroof. No regrets here, like manuals and I almost never even use the moon-roof on my other car and don't like the look of a square on top of my car. What I don't like about going SES (or is it 301a?) is the chrome package. Wish they would have gave an option to leave the chrome package out.

·
Registered
984 Posts
What I don't like about going SES (or is it 301a?) is the chrome package. Wish they would have gave an option to leave the chrome package out.
That is my only regret about the 301a package also but I wanted the pushbutton start and that was the only way to get it. Other than that I don't have any regets about the things I ordered. I got SES with everything except moonroof and that is just because I hate moonroofs.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I got every major option on the SES added except leather and heated seats.
You also couldn't get pushbutton start or outside mirror turn signals on the SE if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Any one regret the type/package you've ordered?

You get the idea...

I purchased a Yellow Blaze SES with Auto, 301A, Black Leather Seats, Moonroof, Illuminated Scuff Plates (dealer install), Boomerang Armrest, Interior Protection (rubber floor mats plus hatch mat), Back-Up Aid (dealer install) & Stripes/Vinyl On Top Of Back Bumper (to protect from scuffs while loading stuff in hatch).

My only misgiving is the back-up aid (dealer aftermarket) since only the Euro Fiesta offers it as an option. The aftermarket system isn't as senistive as the Ford production design and you have to be real close (less than 12 inches away) before it will signal you of trouble.

This is my first car with push button start ... I can't live without it!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
No regrets

For what I need and was looking for in a car, my Fiesta has been a perfect match.

·
Registered
35 Posts
We have an SES with the upgrade package, and we don't regret getting anything we have. Sometimes we feel like we would have liked the leather and moonroof, but we don't have a garage and we didn't think it would be good for either of those to be out in the direct sunlight or harsh Chicago winters, so I think we made the right decision.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The Intelligent Access/Pushbutton Start package has been a great purchase, my only regret is I just wish the Start/Stop button was located on the side of the steering column where the normal ignition keyslot would have been.

It still feels funny sometimes using a fingertip to start the car, but I'll get used to it.

Harry

·
Registered
143 Posts
I purchased a Yellow Blaze SES with Auto, 301A, Black Leather Seats, Moonroof, Illuminated Scuff Plates (dealer install), Boomerang Armrest, Interior Protection (rubber floor mats plus hatch mat), Back-Up Aid (dealer install) & Stripes/Vinyl On Top Of Back Bumper (to protect from scuffs while loading stuff in hatch).

My only misgiving is the back-up aid (dealer aftermarket) since only the Euro Fiesta offers it as an option. The aftermarket system isn't as senistive as the Ford production design and you have to be real close (less than 12 inches away) before it will signal you of trouble.

This is my first car with push button start ... I can't live without it!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking about getting illuminated plates. You think they are with it? what did dealer charge to install? Do you think it could be a self install project?

·
Registered
406 Posts
While I love the keyless start, the keyless entry is even better. Not having to dig through your pockets (or purses, for you ladies;))is awesome; just push the tiny button on the door and you're in! However, to require the heated seats (part of the req. 301A upgrade) in order to get leather is a complete waste of money for me. I live in South Florida, where, for one week in January, the temp. might drop all the way down to 50 degrees!:p

I'm still not too sure about the sunroof, either. It sits way back from the windshield header, almost behind you if you're short. Kinda loses the impact of being open like in my other car (Civic).

·
Registered
642 Posts
No regrets

I have no regrets. My long commute demanded a fuel-efficient car. I have some regrets that I got rid of my '05 Mustang GT for my Fiesta but are starting to get over this as I drive the new car more. I ordered the car loaded (from the factory) and are looking forward to tweeking it with the soon-to-be-released aftermarket stuff from FRPP and Steeda that most are anxiously waiting for. In the meantime, I just ordered the Boomerang armrest and waiting for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts