Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically as topic says, I'll probably put that towards the sports pedals or aluminum door sills. Or put it towards whatever the heck triggered my check engine light (vehicle report says its the brakes).

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Basically as topic says, I'll probably put that towards the sports pedals or aluminum door sills. Or put it towards whatever the heck triggered my check engine light (vehicle report says its the brakes).
I'm pretty sure you're still under warranty.;)

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nope still waiting. Gonna use the $ for shifter knob

·
Registered
49 Posts
no got 2 calls about it but missed it both times. guessing it'll show up in a week or so, unless they are sending it by pony express.

·
Registered
303 Posts
The gift card is probably on the loading docks waiting to get on the train with the cars.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Lol! Trains to ship giftcards!! You all are too much!!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Oh, you guys did not get the call that the gift cards were swept away in the tropical storm?

·
Registered
949 Posts
There was a quality issue with the ink. Or the paper. No one knows exactly, not even Matthew. Anyway, the gift cards are awaiting final inspection before they can be sent out. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
what $50 gift card??

·
Registered
264 Posts
Eric,

Ford is sending out $50 gift cards to everyone who's cars were delayed due to the hurricane. You should have received a call about it.

You can call the reservation center Monday to inquire about it.
1-800-301-8248

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Eric,

Ford is sending out $50 gift cards to everyone who's cars were delayed due to the hurricane. You should have received a call about it.

1-800-301-8248
ah... mine was not delayed.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Eric,

1-800-301-8248
What about peoples cars that are still in Mexico but they took matters into their own hands and bought off the dealer stock units ?
When I called on Monday and asked Megan about the gift cards , before I got the news that the dealers stock unit was in , she said that she hadn't heard of this program and would have to check on it.
I never got a call about the card so I am not expecting one. But I wouldn't send it back if I got one for buying the car I want that became available before mine even shipped.

·
Registered
264 Posts
What about peoples cars that are still in Mexico but they took matters into their own hands and bought off the dealer stock units ?
When I called on Monday and asked Megan about the gift cards , before I got the news that the dealers stock unit was in , she said that she hadn't heard of this program and would have to check on it.
I never got a call about the card so I am not expecting one. But I wouldn't send it back if I got one for buying the car I want that became available before mine even shipped.
I honestly don't know, as I cannot comment or speculate on that. I would say you could call and ask if your ame is on the list.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got the call about it, even though I bought out of dealer stock. Even if you bought out of dealer stock you still deserve the gift card for them making you wait so long!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Got a letter apologizing for the delay and explaining about it, but no one has showed me the money yet.....either.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts