Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have one installed on my '15 fiesta s no cat on it tho...matched with full exhaust and I cut the flanges off and mated a high flow cherry bomb in between the header and straight portion of the exhaust and it sounds great no high pitch or anything and great performance
Are you getting any DTC's without the cat?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I installed an OBX Race header on my 14 SE with 2.5” exhaust all the was back to a DC Sports muffler. Hi-Flo cat installed after header. Still pulling O2 codes and low back pressure code but mileage hasn’t been affected much. The pull from 3500 through 6500 is nice and smooth. Only problem is 3rd gear is too tall in the 5 speed and dumps rpm down a bit too far.

Before y’all ask why 2.5”, I’m going nitrous.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I installed an OBX Race header on my 14 SE with 2.5” exhaust all the was back to a DC Sports muffler. Hi-Flo cat installed after header. Still pulling O2 codes and low back pressure code but mileage hasn’t been affected much. The pull from 3500 through 6500 is nice and smooth. Only problem is 3rd gear is too tall in the 5 speed and dumps rpm down a bit too far.

Before y’all ask why 2.5”, I’m going nitrous.
Damn thats quite the setup....have you added the nitrous setup yet?

Did you just get the cat fabbed on to the headers or exhaust? Did the O2 codes ever get sorted out?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Damn thats quite the setup....have you added the nitrous setup yet?

Did you just get the cat fabbed on to the headers or exhaust? Did the O2 codes ever get sorted out?
No nitrous yet. Too many irons in the fire. The OBX is performing well after two years. The cat is just inline with the exhaust. O2 codes disappeared one day and never came back.

2014 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback
Cold Air Intake
OBX Header with high-flo cat, resonator, and DC Sports muffler and 2.5” exhaust
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
3M Dark Smoke Vinyl Wrapped Lights

·
Registered
134 Posts
No nitrous yet. Too many irons in the fire. The OBX is performing well after two years. The cat is just inline with the exhaust. O2 codes disappeared one day and never came back.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s
did you have to drop your subframe to install the header?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
No. I had a friend who works at an automotive repair shop where I was able to take my car. If you’re not keeping the stock manicat, cutting it in half will get it out. The header takes a little work getting in, but it will. You just need a lift and go in from the bottom.

Cold Air Intake
N2MB Two Step
FRPP Suspension
17” Focal with 205/45s

21 - 26 of 26 Posts