Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
528 Posts
I have been bumped as well.

The paint from the Jeep Laredo buffed out, and there was NO damage to the Fiesta at all.. I was more than peeved when I saw it, but after buffing the front bumper, just under the headlight...no damage whatsoever...the front fascia material is pretty flexible!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I'm not convinced yet that I'm ready to relinquish vehicle parking to a machine. It's not that hard to do.

The new vehicles are doing more for the driver now than ever before. When I got my 2001 Duramax p/u the Allison transmission was equipped with "grade braking" for heavy loads on hills. The hardest thing I've ever had to do while driving was to crest a 6-1/2% four mile long down grade at 60 mph while towing 9000 lbs., then tap the brake pedal lightly once - and NOTHING MORE. To trust a machine to do the downshifting for me in that first time use of the feature was a real white-knuckle affair. Now that I've been driving the truck for 9 years I am used to it, but I hope I never lose that urge to go for the controls myself just in case the computer and mechanics should develop a glitch at an inopportune moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts