Fiesta Faction banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Of course I will! I’m glad there’s people that still are active on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive been thinking the same thing haha, i got my car new in 2017 and its been dwindling seemingly. Some of us are still around though.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ive been thinking the same thing haha, i got my car new in 2017 and its been dwindling seemingly. Some of us are still around though.

I remember when the 2011’s came out and how active it was here lol I got my first one in late 2010

·
Registered
37 Posts
Chris what year is your car? Now I'm curious if the short shifter will work in mine, its helluva deal! I have a 15, but I'll have to look when it was manufactured.

Did you just the shifter for 99 or the whole package for 150?

As much as i love your guys wheels I cant get them now, because then we'd all be the same :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chris what year is your car? Now I'm curious if the short shifter will work in mine, its helluva deal! I have a 15, but I'll have to look when it was manufactured.

As much as i love your guys wheels I cant get them now, because then we'd all be the same :rolleyes:
Do it! Then we can meet up and be the three fiesta-teers! Lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Mines a ‘15 as well with a build date of 8/2014. Check your door sill tag. The guys at CFM said they read into it and they changed the shifter in build date after 11/2014.

I ordered the whole package for $150 cause I don’t want to take apart the shifter itself and worry about that piece breaking LOL I also have the solid shifter base bushings that will be going in at the same time. I got my tracking for it today and it :should: be here Monday according to ups.

Also I’m hoping to find a set of 17” wheels for mine in the near future

·
Registered
37 Posts
Mines a ‘15 as well with a build date of 8/2014. Check your door sill tag. The guys at CFM said they read into it and they changed the shifter in build date after 11/2014.

I ordered the whole package for $150 cause I don’t want to take apart the shifter itself and worry about that piece breaking LOL I also have the solid shifter base bushings that will be going in at the same time. I got my tracking for it today and it :should: be here Monday according to ups.

Also I’m hoping to find a set of 17” wheels for mine in the near future

Damn so close....12/14 for mine.... hope it works out well for you and has a good feel. You get the H&Rs on yet?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Damn so close....12/14 for mine.... hope it works out well for you and has a good feel. You get the H&Rs on yet?
Maybe you could email them and ask if you can try it out and if it doesn’t work you could return it? I’m not sure if they’d be willing to let you do that though. They seem to be pretty good with answering Facebook messages if you have a Facebook.

And no I haven’t got a chance to throw my H&R’s on yet :( I live up here in NH and it’s been cold and snowy here

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Got delivered! Now to swap out the base bushings to the solid and install!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

CFM shifter is in along with the solid shifter bushings!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Is the operation smooth or notchy?
It’s a lot more solid than the sloppy-ness of the OEM shifter! I see on your bio that you have a ‘15. Do you know your build date on it? CFM said that ford changed something in the shifter with build dates after Nov ‘14 and mines an Aug ‘14. They only guarantee it will fit for what’s listed on the site. But I do recommend this shifter if you’re wanting to upgrade from stock and you have an early build date like mine

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Some of my coworkers have cool cars. Lots of work done to this NSX

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
It’s time to start thinking about replacing shocks/struts before installing my h&rs. Are suspension hardware one time use on these cars or can they all be reused?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

Welp I rolled 100k on my way home from work today

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratulations on reaching 100,000 miles! I miss the days when the odometer only went to 99,999.9 miles. I'll never again be able to roll my odometer nowadays.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Finally got my H&R springs on today! with a little help from my son

21 - 40 of 52 Posts