Fiesta Faction banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
I see you’re using non-hubcentric spacers on your rear wheels. I found it useful to centre and retain them in a centred position with a small piece of double sided tape while you mount your wheels. That way you are less likely to induce any imbalance to your wheels.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I see you’re using non-hubcentric spacers on your rear wheels. I found it useful to centre and retain them in a centred position with a small piece of double sided tape while you mount your wheels. That way you are less likely to induce any imbalance to your wheels.
They are on my fronts too but yeah I try to get them centered by hand while I’m putting my lugs back on, isn’t the best approach but it seems to work. I’ll have to try your method next time I have my wheels off! Thanks!

Also I only use those because I’ve had issues with my wheels getting basically stuck on my hubs when swapping to winter set and vice versa. They are only 3mm or something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Finally got around to picking up my stock ST cat back exhaust! Now just to find time to get a v-band clamp welded to it and get it on!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
So my serpentine belt started to fray, looks like it shifted a tooth on the pulley.

Ordered a replacement on RockAuto (website claimed it would fit my NA model year fiesta) and went to put it on and it was about a foot and a half too long... tried to return it but they wanted me to cover shipping and that would be half of my refund so I just threw it out.

Ordered a MotorCraft off of TascaParts so just waiting for that to come in so I can drive my car again

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

I think the deal I got on these 205/65/15 snow tires might not work with H&R lowering springs so I might have to go back to stock suspension once I find time to test fit these. Also wouldn’t mind finding lift spacers

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Update 205/65/15 fit with h&r springs but barely lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Looks good. Any rub issues with the tires?
Oh yeah I rub pretty often over bumps and while turning on uneven surfaces, but other than that it drives fine lol

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

Bought a K&N intake local for a good deal! Sounds nice!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts