Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without breaking the bank which reasonably priced performance chips are the best for my 2019 Ford Fiesta sedan?
Non turbo 4 cylinder.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Without breaking the bank which reasonably priced performance chips are the best for my 2019 Ford Fiesta sedan?
Non turbo 4 cylinder.

at the moment there are no tuners available fr the naturally aspirated 1.6. your only option is to run standalone.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
at the moment there are no tuners available fr the naturally aspirated 1.6. your only option is to run standalone.

Yep. There are none. Standalone would be a waste of money due to being unable to get aftermarket cams, etc.

I tried looking everywhere and contacting tuners all over the globe. I just wanted to open up the timing for nitrous, so I could run a higher shot than 100hp.
www.n2mb.com is what I use for limiter, two step, and no lift shifting.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yep. There are none. Standalone would be a waste of money due to being unable to get aftermarket cams, etc.

I tried looking everywhere and contacting tuners all over the globe. I just wanted to open up the timing for nitrous, so I could run a higher shot than 100hp.
www.n2mb.com is what I use for limiter, two step, and no lift shifting.
there actually is cams available, you can order a set of piper cams through pumaspeed.

the gain from it is unknown on US market fiestas

Reactions: Dean72

·
Registered
62 Posts
there actually is cams available, you can order a set of piper cams through pumaspeed.

the gain from it is unknown on US market fiestas

Yeah. I forget about those. The lift isn’t much more than stock. Neither is the duration. Factory cam specs are decent though. If the cams are decent, the price won’t be lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah. I forget about those. The lift isn’t much more than stock. Neither is the duration. Factory cam specs are decent though. If the cams are decent, the price won’t be lol
yeah for the same cost you can swap a keyed duratec and moon boost it

·
Registered
6 Posts
PCR does good chips at 60$ ive noticed pretty good performance and gas from mine it isnt top of the line but ive gotten my moneys worth from it

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah for the same cost you can swap a keyed duratec and moon boost it

I’m waiting for a reply on the cams to see what the specs are. There are several kits and I asked about the “270” and “285” (which is designated as “race”). I’m really interested in the specs to see if they’ve made significantly bigger cams.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I’m waiting for a reply on the cams to see what the specs are. There are several kits and I asked about the “270” and “285” (which is designated as “race”). I’m really interested in the specs to see if they’ve made significantly bigger cams.

here's the link to the two different cams offered

the big differences I noticed at quick glance is more intake duration on the 285 and more lift on both I/E.

·
Registered
62 Posts

here's the link to the two different cams offered

the big differences I noticed at quick glance is more intake duration on the 285 and more lift on both I/E.

Thank you! The remapped ECU might be the sticking point here then. I have the exhaust taken care of.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thank you! The remapped ECU might be the sticking point here then. I have the exhaust taken care of.
Yeah ill do the 270s when I do my timing set. by then I would've bought a header as well so id be set.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You may want to send a message over to HP Tuners to see if the N/A ECU could be supported. They already support the 1.0 EcoBoost and the ST.

·
Registered
142 Posts
You may want to send a message over to HP Tuners to see if the N/A ECU could be supported. They already support the 1.0 EcoBoost and the ST.
I've already done that as I use HP tuners on my truck, they do not support the non-ecoboost fiestas. just the 1.0 and 1.6t

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've already done that as I use HP tuners on my truck, they do not support the non-ecoboost fiestas. just the 1.0 and 1.6t

That's really unfortunate. I figured the ECUs wouldn't be too different, and they could at least give it a shot, especially with so many people asking around here at least for tuning options.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's really unfortunate. I figured the ECUs wouldn't be too different, and they could at least give it a shot, especially with so many people asking around here at least for tuning options.
its been polled for a while, unfortunately nothing has come of it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts