Fiesta Faction banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the BlingLight LED DRL's mentioned in another thread and I finally got the time to install and take pictures of them. I didn't wire them in as DRL's because I didn't car to have DRL's. I just wired them into the parking lights instead. Here are the pictures though and I think they actually look pretty cool. They are actually pretty bright. I drove with them at night and when there are no street lights it lights up the sides of the road pretty nice.

My 2011 Ford Fiesta Pictures 020 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Pretty nice looking, especially at night. Is it difficult to wire them separate from the parking lamps and can you separate the stock LEDs from the BlingLights and/or the Parking Lamps?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Pretty nice looking, especially at night. Is it difficult to wire them separate from the parking lamps and can you separate the stock LEDs from the BlingLights and/or the Parking Lamps?
You could wire them in so that they turn on with the car ,and that is what they are advertised as, but I didn't do it that way but I may change it in the future. If you wanted to use them as DRL's you would just have to hook them up to a wire that is hot only when the car is on.

Thanks for the comments I wasn't sure I was doing the link thing right.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Cool. I didn't realize how white the Fiesta's LEDs are.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Now I want some. Thanks for the photo's.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ordered the BlingLight LED DRL's mentioned in another thread and I finally got the time to install and take pictures of them. I didn't wire them in as DRL's because I didn't car to have DRL's. I just wired them into the parking lights instead. Here are the pictures though and I think they actually look pretty cool. They are actually pretty bright. I drove with them at night and when there are no street lights it lights up the sides of the road pretty nice.

My 2011 Ford Fiesta Pictures 020 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
LMT can you please share where you purchased these lights? I tried to search back for previous mention but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your post.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got them at BlingLights.com 49.98

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow, those are awesome! I love the "cat's eyes" pic - great work on the install and the photos!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think they're ok (my opinion) and it's not something I'd necessarily do.
But that's the beauty of personalizing and making it your own.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Has easy was it to install? Find the wire, splice it, solder the connection?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts